42 replies to this topic

#21 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts
  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 25 April 2008 - 09:35 PM

im doing the same as you jen, surfing bdw while FI is still at work for another hour, then assembling wedding invitations and starting to address envelopes tomorrow :) also doing various DIY things on the computer

#22 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 09:55 PM

We're marinating carne asada and making preparations for our NFL draft party tomorrow.....and praying my Raiders make a pick that isn't assanine...haha

Happy Friday everyone :)

#23 jmiranda

jmiranda
    • 697 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 10:35 PM

Im actually surfing on BDW and watching Father of the Bride...Jr's not home yet so I get to watch whatever I want on tv...I love it!!!

#24 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 10:38 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by starchild
        We're marinating carne asada and making preparations for our NFL draft party tomorrow.....and praying my Raiders make a pick that isn't assanine...haha

Happy Friday everyone :)
        Carne Asada? Can I come over for the BBQ? :)

My FI is on a plane home tonight and I am watching stuff on my DVR and drinking wine. Fun times!

#25 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 10:43 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by NYJen
          Brendan started softball tonight so I'm doing what I LOVE to do on a Friday night - stay home, hang out on BDW and watch TV. What is everyone else up to?
          Wow Jen- it sounds like we have a date. :) I'm doing the same thing this fine Friday night.
          Happily married since 2008

#26 Saraha

Saraha
          • 2,597 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 10:47 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jmiranda
            Im actually surfing on BDW and watching Father of the Bride...Jr's not home yet so I get to watch whatever I want on tv...I love it!!!
            Ohhhh Im jealous, father of the brides my fav!

#27 jmiranda

jmiranda
            • 697 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 10:52 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Saraha
              Ohhhh Im jealous, father of the brides my fav!
              You can come watch it with me!!!!

#28 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,047 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
              • LocationToronto

Posted 25 April 2008 - 10:53 PM

Got a facial, had a delicious vegan meal of falafel, salad, roasted organic potatoes, salad and hummus with pita. Now I'm laying on the couch procrastinating getting ready. It was a friend's birthday yesterday so we're supposed to go for a drink down the street, but I'm soooo sleepy

#29 1elephant

1elephant
              • VIP Member
              • 15,998 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 10:57 PM

well, i drove down to south jersey, where i can't watch the mets game....went to my parents for dinner and watched some hgtv with them before heading back to my sister's, where she promptly fell asleep (at 9:30) and left me in her living room on bdw.

to make my night more fun, last i heard the mets were losing 5-3. dh is sitting BEHIND HOME PLATE. 6TH ROW FROM THE FIELD. AND I'M IN SOUTH JERSEY WHERE I CAN'T EVEN FREAKIN SEE THE GAME.

EDIT: just looked at mets.com - guess i'm glad i couldn't see the game. wish i could have been there to give my husband jose reyes a kiss tho.

#30 NYJen

NYJen
                • 1,326 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 11:02 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by lauren c.
                  well, i drove down to south jersey, where i can't watch the mets game....went to my parents for dinner and watched some hgtv with them before heading back to my sister's, where she promptly fell asleep (at 9:30) and left me in her living room on bdw.

to make my night more fun, last i heard the mets were losing 5-3. dh is sitting BEHIND HOME PLATE. 6TH ROW FROM THE FIELD. AND I'M IN SOUTH JERSEY WHERE I CAN'T EVEN FREAKIN SEE THE GAME.

EDIT: just looked at mets.com - guess i'm glad i couldn't see the game. wish i could have been there to give my husband jose reyes a kiss tho.

They lost 6-3. I'm bummed too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users