Photo

What's everyone doing tonight?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 NYJen

NYJen
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 07:41 PM

Brendan started softball tonight so I'm doing what I LOVE to do on a Friday night - stay home, hang out on BDW and watch TV. What is everyone else up to?

#2 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 07:44 PM

I have a 2 page "to do" list (mostly wedding crap), but I'm always so beat on Fridays and don't feel like doing anything right now. Mike and I are flipping between the Phillies and the Sixers games and I'm eating Easy Mac...fun fun! We may go out in the city to meet up with his brother later, but I'm not really in the mood.

#3 alex

alex
      • 1,139 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 07:46 PM

I'm supposed to go out for drinks & appetizers with 3 of my girlfriends, but Mat is nightshift so I'll have the apartment all to myself so I'm VERY tempted to cancel on them & just veg in my pjs and NOT have to watch Sportscentre all night!!
        But... the girls will kill me. So it looks like I'm gonna drag my lazy ass off the couch, tear the new laoptop out of my hands (we got a laptop yesterday so I can surf BDW AND watch tv at the same time!) & take a shower....

#4 Angel

Angel
        • 2,635 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 07:48 PM

That's what I usually do too. I'm too tired to go out.
          I do have a paper that is due Sunday so if I ever get off here I could start. LOL!!!

#5 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,504 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 07:53 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by NYJen
            Brendan started softball tonight so I'm doing what I LOVE to do on a Friday night - stay home, hang out on BDW and watch TV. What is everyone else up to?
            Sounds like my night! I'm pretty excited!

#6 Saraha

Saraha
            • 2,597 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 07:57 PM

Im hoping absolutely nothing... Im laying here in bed actually ready for bed LOL but knowing us we will go out!

#7 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 07:59 PM

I just finished a book. Now I'm about to get ready to go out. I don't go out much. I like staying in & have a couple of friends over. But, tonight I'm going to a house party with lots of dancing.

#8 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
                • 1,798 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 08:01 PM

Finishing the wedding programs and resting up for my bachelorette party tomorrow.

#9 Alyssa

Alyssa
                  • 11,793 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 08:05 PM

We are just chillin in the house. I am not really up for doing too much tonight. Will prob go to bed early and then get up and go to Yoga.

#10 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
                    • 1,830 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 08:06 PM

FI is having a guys's night...so I will be having movie-night (at home) with our daughter...and just relaxing. yay!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users