Sign in to follow this  
NYJen

What's everyone doing tonight?

Brendan started softball tonight so I'm doing what I LOVE to do on a Friday night - stay home, hang out on BDW and watch TV. What is everyone else up to?

I have a 2 page "to do" list (mostly wedding crap), but I'm always so beat on Fridays and don't feel like doing anything right now. Mike and I are flipping between the Phillies and the Sixers games and I'm eating Easy Mac...fun fun! We may go out in the city to meet up with his brother later, but I'm not really in the mood.

I'm supposed to go out for drinks & appetizers with 3 of my girlfriends, but Mat is nightshift so I'll have the apartment all to myself so I'm VERY tempted to cancel on them & just veg in my pjs and NOT have to watch Sportscentre all night!!

But... the girls will kill me. So it looks like I'm gonna drag my lazy ass off the couch, tear the new laoptop out of my hands (we got a laptop yesterday so I can surf BDW AND watch tv at the same time!) & take a shower....

That's what I usually do too. I'm too tired to go out.

I do have a paper that is due Sunday so if I ever get off here I could start. LOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJen View Post
Brendan started softball tonight so I'm doing what I LOVE to do on a Friday night - stay home, hang out on BDW and watch TV. What is everyone else up to?
Sounds like my night! I'm pretty excited!

I just finished a book. Now I'm about to get ready to go out. I don't go out much. I like staying in & have a couple of friends over. But, tonight I'm going to a house party with lots of dancing.

We are just chillin in the house. I am not really up for doing too much tonight. Will prob go to bed early and then get up and go to Yoga.