Any 2009 brides here?

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#81 sunsetbride1

• 1,083 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 07:02 PM

I am a 2009 brides.. started WW online at the end of November. I am down 13 pounds and looking to drop another 14 or so!

#82 ~*~Margie~*~

• 291 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 11:43 AM

Went for my first weigh in last night and I am down 6.6, its a nice exciting start to keep me motivated!

#83 Ayita

• 861 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 09:37 PM

Today, for the first time I got to -25 lb !

I say for the first time cause usually my weight fluctuates quite a bit and I'm sure I'm gonna go back up and then down again. But it was so cool to see the number of the scale !! I had a super long plateau in Dec, I feel I'm back on again ! Yeah ! 15 more to go ! I did more than 60 % ! I'm so excited !

I was so happy I went to the gym and run an hour to celebrate Take that, you fat !

#84 Sloan

• 1,279 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Ayita
          I was so happy I went to the gym and run an hour to celebrate Take that, you fat !
          That was too cute! LOL

#85 fudgie

• 353 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:46 PM

I am starting WW next week online, first time trying it and can't wait!
            Photo by: Cineart Photographywww.cineartphotography.comOur Professional Slideshow

#86 Ayita

• 861 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:41 PM

Well, I'm now two weeks before my wedding and although I did not reach the 40lb that I had in mind, I still lost a total of 27 lb !!!!!!! (I fell a bit of the wagon in Jan-Feb)

I'm so happy, today I'm wearing an outfit that was sitting sadly in my closet since August 2003 !!!

I'm gonna get rid of the last 13lb after my wedding... and then to celebrate, BD session ! I'll be ready for our first anniversary

#87 KellyMatta

• 7 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 08:57 PM

Hey 09ers I'm getting married dec 4 09 I have been hitting the gym everyday I wanna be in the best shape of mylife for my wedding I want my fianc┬ęs mouth drop when he sees me in my dress walking down the gazebo! He is my number one support! All brides out there dieting is not fun but keep up the good work just keep your goal in mind when u wanna eat something bad!!!!!
                soon to be mrs kelly matta

#88 jetsbride

• 794 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:12 AM

I just signed up for weight watchers today!! First time doing it and I am hoping to lose 20lbs by our wedding!

#89 Ayita

• 861 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:43 AM

Welcome !

I need to get back on the diet, baaaad. I have fallen off the wagon since my wedding ! First the wedding, then the honeymoon, then whatever, I put back 10 lbs

Need to get back on !

#90 JnM09

• 50 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 05:51 PM

Hey Ladies...
                      I'm getting married August 14!! I am just over a month away! I joined WW in April and have lost 30! I am hoping for another 10 before we leave! It is awesome to have a great support system. I will say that both FI and I love to cook and the recipes that I got out of the weekly book, Hungry Girl and the WW favorites cookbook are so good that it almost seems impossible that they are good for you!!!
                      Congrats to all!!!

Jaime & Michael

Montego Bay, Jamaica
                      August 14, 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users