• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#21 TA Lindsay

TA Lindsay
  • 413 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 12:06 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by heatherjones
    Where is St.Mary's again? My parents go to a Wednesday meeting. I'm so bad with names.

~~
    St Mary's is on Winnipeg Street - just off of Victoria Ave. The meeting is right after work - 5:30ish...

#22 Monique

Monique
    • 415 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 12:09 PM

It seems like exercising takes too much time but we're talking about being healthy...The elliptical is great..push it in front of the television and work out for 30 minutes...Believe me you'll feel the difference.

#23 JennyK

JennyK
      • 3,502 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 12:20 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Monique
        It seems like exercising takes too much time but we're talking about being healthy...The elliptical is great..push it in front of the television and work out for 30 minutes...Believe me you'll feel the difference.
        Im all about the elliptical.. I try to start when a tv show begins so I know I have to stay on for 30minutes until the show is over lol

#24 heather007

heather007
        • 620 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 01:05 PM

The problem that I find with the ellipical I find it hurts my one knee, but that's probably because I'm out of shape. :P

~~

#25 Jen_S

Jen_S
          • 3,737 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 08:13 PM

Congrats on the weight loss. I have been working to loose also. I eat a lot of fruits and veggies and go to the gym. I have to tell you gals about the Leg Magic machine. If you do not think you have time to work out it is only about 10 min long 3to 5 times a week and let me tell you I feel it more then my 45 spin class
            Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#26 ashley9078

ashley9078
            • 92 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 12:21 PM

June 12 09 here! so exciting, I have tried on dresses and realized that I need to lose about 20lbs! So now I'm talke my 1 yr old on walks around our neighborhood daily.

#27 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
              • 668 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 12:43 PM

I am an April 2009 bride too and feeling guilty about not starting to diet also, although I am active in my job everyday which helps, I feel like I need more. I want to start yoga, but my hours are so crazy I feel too tired to get up and do it when I have a chance! So I am starting with the colonix and will keep dancing- see if that makes a difference.

#28 jamaicabride09

jamaicabride09
                • 856 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 09:27 PM

I am a November 2009 bride. Went back to WW 4 weeks ago. I had lost 6 pounds before I went on vacation last week. This week is a struggle to get back on track.

#29 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
                  • Banned
                  • 1,051 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 05:44 PM

We're getting married on January 7, 2009 at the Barcelo Maya Palace!!!! Where are all of you on your planning so far?

#30 anniebananie

anniebananie
                    • 6 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 02:28 PM

Hello everyone! I am a June 22, 09 bride here!!! I ALSO have just started working out again..could use to lose a few lbs! when is everyone thinking of looking for their dress/ordering...Just curious because I want to lose as much weight as possible before I go look, but Im nervous itll be too late to order/alterations/etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users