Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
heather007

Any 2009 brides here?

Recommended Posts

Thanks!!!! We actually started the weight loss last year, but then I got pregnant- so I couldn't continue.

 

~~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherjones View Post
I've been on weight watchers for the past two months. I have lost a total of 17 pounds. I'm only 4 pounds away from my first 10% target.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi.

~~
Heather, yet another thing we have in common!! Are you going to WW meetings or doing it online? I've been back on WW since January - I'm sure struggling this time though - yikes!

What meeting do you go to?

Awesome job on the 10% BTW

~L

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're getting married in August 2009 in Los Cabos Mexico...I decided to make a realistic committment to eating healtheir and exercising 4 to 5 days a week. My goal is to get toned and be healthier not necessarily loss a whole bunch of weight...but 15 pounds would be great!! Good luck to everyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I go to the Saturday morning meetings in the North end, which is odd considering that I live in the new developement in the east end behind Walmart. LoL- it takes me almost 20 minutes to drive there.

 

The meeting is at 8:30a.m. It's really early. I go at that time because then it actually means I have to get up in the morning on Saturdays. Which do you do?

 

~~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exercise is something that I am not doing, which I should. I just have been so busy- I know not an excuse- but I have had no energy to exercise. Francis bought me an elliptical too, I guess today during Dr.Phil I'll step on it. Plus, we bought an AB work-out video, I took the plastic wrap off that. LoL.

 

~~

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique View Post
We're getting married in August 2009 in Los Cabos Mexico...I decided to make a realistic committment to eating healtheir and exercising 4 to 5 days a week. My goal is to get toned and be healthier not necessarily loss a whole bunch of weight...but 15 pounds would be great!! Good luck to everyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I go to the Wednesday night meetings at St Mary's - not sure if I want to keep going to that meeting or not - I don't really like the leader that much - I used to do Saturday mornings at Wesley in the south end, but then I started here and have to work every 2nd Saturday... so that doesn't work.

 

We live at Regina Beach, so it's better if I can go to a meeting during the week before we head home...

 

~L

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats on your weight loss, ladies! I have been thinking about joining WW.... I hear mixed reviews from people who have tried it.... but your results are very encouraging! Definitely have about 30# to lose before the big day....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where is St.Mary's again? My parents go to a Wednesday meeting. I'm so bad with names.

 

~~

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA Lindsay View Post
I go to the Wednesday night meetings at St Mary's - not sure if I want to keep going to that meeting or not - I don't really like the leader that much - I used to do Saturday mornings at Wesley in the south end, but then I started here and have to work every 2nd Saturday... so that doesn't work.

 

We live at Regina Beach, so it's better if I can go to a meeting during the week before we head home...

 

~L

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I say join. It is so easy, in the beginning it's tough, but it does get easier. It's amazing how it has changed my life, I'm 17 pounds lighter than what I was 2 months ago, plus- it gives you energy back, and new clothes.

 

~~

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by evtalbot View Post
Congrats on your weight loss, ladies! I have been thinking about joining WW.... I hear mixed reviews from people who have tried it.... but your results are very encouraging! Definitely have about 30# to lose before the big day....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regina Beach? Boy, am I jealous of you. Now we have someone to visit out there when we go fishing off the prier in the spring time- we are there like, 2 times a week.

 

~~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...