~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,680 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
  • LocationUtah

Posted 23 April 2008 - 03:34 PM

By the sounds of her email Elsie's adjusting well Tammy. i hope it comforted you as much as words can. I hope your heart heals and you get through this tough time. we love you!!!

#42 Alyssa

Alyssa
  • 11,793 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 04:34 PM

Tammy, that email me made feel so relieved that Elsie is fitting in, loves her new BF and seems to be adjusting. As much as you miss her, I know that made you happy :)

Also, i am glad her forever parents are cool and willing to keep sending us, i mean you and Cain, pictures!

#43 CarrieRN

CarrieRN
    • 815 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 05:31 PM

I'm glad it is working out for your foster baby! I got my kitten from a foster mom and I still send her pics of my little Jack.
      http://i236.photobuc....m/IMG_1472.jpg
      Philip at 1 yr old. Go Steelers!
      Soon I will get to post wedding pics, figure I should get some more Philip in first!

http://dv.daisypath.com/Mvdhm5/.png

#44 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 05:34 PM

That email made me tear up a little. I'm so glad she's communicating with you and will send you updates and pics! Sounds like Elsie is adjusting well so far :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#45 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 05:52 PM

Ok I have a confession...I saw the title of the thread days ago but I didn't want to open it b/c I knew I would read it and cry. Tammy I remember when we spoke on the phone the other day and you sounded so in love with her. I just knew it was going to break your heart to give her to her new family so I just couldn't bring myself to read this thread.

But then I didn't want you to think I didn't care so here I am. Of course I cried. She is so adorable, and I must say she looks happy.

You and Cain are such amazing people and I really have such respect for the both of you. I know you miss her like crazy but try to comfort yourself by knowing that she is happy in her new home and has a new friend Diego to keep her company.

#46 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 12:42 AM

What a lovely email she sent you!

#47 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:17 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
              Ok I have a confession...I saw the title of the thread days ago but I didn't want to open it b/c I knew I would read it and cry. Tammy I remember when we spoke on the phone the other day and you sounded so in love with her. I just knew it was going to break your heart to give her to her new family so I just couldn't bring myself to read this thread.

But then I didn't want you to think I didn't care so here I am. Of course I cried. She is so adorable, and I must say she looks happy.

You and Cain are such amazing people and I really have such respect for the both of you. I know you miss her like crazy but try to comfort yourself by knowing that she is happy in her new home and has a new friend Diego to keep her company.
              D@mn you Glenda, now you made me cry (course I'm a bit emotional due to AF) I do miss her a lot. shoot my boys miss her too, yesterday Chulo kept coming up to me to play tug and I remembered how anytime I started playing tug with Chulo, Elsie would step in and play with him. I just miss her lil face and the crazy noises she made when she was playing. :-( But I' am happy that she sounds like she's adjusting, a little jealous but happy for them.

#48 DreaW

DreaW
              • Banned
              • 2,462 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:14 AM

aww tammy, I'm sorry she left but happy that she has a good new family....I just recently wrote a similar letter to Shyla's foster mom and will continue to send her pics of Shyla too. :)

#49 Saraha

Saraha
                • 2,597 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:55 AM

Im so happy to hear she is adjusting well, Im sure its so hard for you right now, but just think she is with a happy loving home that will take good care of her.

#50 REBECCA

REBECCA
                  • VIP Member
                  • 1,825 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 11:55 AM

YAY Tammy. That is so great to hear. I'm glad she is doing well!
                    Rebecca
                    <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
                    Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users