Sign in to follow this  
JessicaM

Need your opinion on this jewelry Please!!

I am trying to figure out my jewerly for my dress and wanted to see what you ladies thought of this set.

Here is my dress....

David's Bridal - Bridal Gowns VW9340 Beaded lace trumpet with godet inserts at skirt hem and charmeuse sash.

ANd this is what I am thinking about the jewerly. I found it on etsy and it will be made with ivory pearls since my dress is in ivory.

Click the image to open in full size.

Ok first, I love that dress. I saw it at DB, but it wasn't for me. I needed something that hid my flaws better. :) Can't wait to see it on you!

As for the jewelry, I love them both. That bracelet looked similiar to what I wore- except mine was gold. I totally like how it's rewearable. I think the jewelry will look great!

I love them both. Something to considerIMHO, is the necklace short like a choker? Will it be too much with the dangly earrings, that close together?

The reason I ask is because I'm short with a petite frame and I can't pull off lots of accessories! LOL I'm jealous of those who can!

I think it will look great with your dress! Will you be wearing all three? I don't like to wear all 3 together, it seems too much sometimes, but it is a pretty set!