Photo

Any One Else Freaking Out???!?!!?!?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 acacia

acacia
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 01:17 AM

I have 24 days left and everything is irritating me - big and small and really....there are much more small things than big!!! LOL
    I am just going out of my mind and everything is bothering me

did anyone else get likk this?http://bestdestinati....s/smile105.gif

#2 Saraha

Saraha
    • 2,597 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 01:19 AM

UMMMM just a little.... The I have a little bit longer than you but not much and a whole lotta crap to do!! But dont worry everything will fall into place!

#3 marip123

marip123
      • 211 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 01:34 AM

Yes, I just told my FI last night, I'm on the verge of freaking out! We have these few people who won't commit, and we need people commit or not, and it's really starting to annoy me. A couple who had committed, and sent in their response card, decided they couldn't afford to come, and I guess they didn't think they needed to tell us. We just happened to call them because they were always a bit questionable, and sure enough, it's a no. I'm so relieved we called them!
        Steph and Ben - 6/8/08! We did it!

#4 marcoloscabos

marcoloscabos
        • Validating
        • 155 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 01:39 AM

Hello again Acacia,

I've seen this over a 1000 times and it is always the same. I'd like to call this stage "The anticipation of the BIG moment"

It is more common than you think, but if you make a big checklist with the things you need for your wedding, before you know it you will be off the list and ready for your wedding.

It will help a lot if you list the things you are being chanllenged with. Believe me, all the people in this forum will make sure you make the right choice.

Don't give up!!! You are in this for fun, not for stress:)

#5 happyone

happyone
          • 223 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 01:55 AM

I'm freakin' and I have 3 months!

#6 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
            • 985 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 06:20 AM

I'm nearly freaking out and I'm not the one getting married! Just over 2 weeks left until we leave!

#7 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
              • 933 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 08:56 AM

i am! plus, tonight will be my 48th hour of work since saturday so i am tired too. I work nightshift! that makes it worse because i feel like i am doing nothing but working and sleeping!
                My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#8 Lorilou

Lorilou
                • 533 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 09:06 AM

yes, i'm freaking out too. I leave on the 10th so even though we have 1 month until the big day, I have only 24 more days until we leave. meaning I have to get the rest of the stuff done now. And my bro just had a baby so we are heading out of town this weekend to see them...meaning, none of the things on my list will get done. Oh well...eventually, they will. :)

#9 hollisandsteph

hollisandsteph
                  • 419 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 09:17 AM

I am freeking out and quickly running out of money..lol I keep finding things I want! LOL

#10 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
                    • 1,798 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 10:29 AM

I would refer to my state as more "fried" I have 3 final exams this week ( anatomy stuff--uugh)
                      and today is FH birthday so lots of stuff going on tonight.
                      It is pretty crazy but we all shall survive!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users