I'm Back!!

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 03:59 PM

Hey girlies - I'm finally back! We got home at 11:00 p.m. last night! The Moon Palace was beautiful - our wedding was awesome! We had the best time and our pictures turned out beautiful! The week was not without drama of course but we'll save that for later. Aaron took the pictures to work with him today and my mom is emailing me a bunch of reception photos - I will post later - sooner than later of course cuz I know how you all are!

Also, I ran into Claire (kiahjane another BDW MP Bride) the last day we were there - I just randomly saw her in a hallway and ran up to her like a crazy person! It was so awesome to meet someone from here and she is getting married on Thursday!

Our wedding coordinater was Elisa and she was beyond helpful. I couldn't thank her enough for everything. My parents surprised us by paying for all of our wedding expenses while we were down there and to me that was the nicest gift of all! That and everyone who went down for our wedding.

I will write a full review later but I missed all of you so much! My mom brought her laptop down with her and there were a couple times I seriously about checked BDW but I knew if I did I would be on for hours!! Thanks for all your support seriously - I felt way more prepared for the WC visit, and every other little thing that happened b/c I knew most of you had or will go through it soon! Thanks girlies! It is so nice to be home!!

#2 Chiquita

• 2,674 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:01 PM

Oh congrats Betsy!!! Glad your wedding was so awesome.. can't wait to hear all about it.. including the drama!! :)

#3 Pisces

• 255 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:05 PM

Congratulations! I look forward to seeing your pictures!!
        Colin in I in 2005 when we fell in love with Maui!

#4 Saraha

• 2,597 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:07 PM

YAY Your back!
          Im so glad to hear you had an awesome time. I cant wait to read the full review and of course see your beautiful pics!

#5 Spazz

• VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:07 PM

Welcome back and congrats I can't wait to hear every detail and (of course) see tons of pics!

#6 MelanieS

• 820 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:08 PM

You are just teasing us by giving us hints! We can't wait to hear the full details, see pictures, and are so glad you had an awesome time.

#7 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,504 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:08 PM

Yay Betsy! We missed you!

I'm so glad everything turned out well. That is super nice of your parents to pay for your extras!

I can't wait to hear more, especially about the FSIL!

And it goes without saying we NEED pictures!

#8 Kat81

• VIP Member
                • 7,615 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:10 PM

I hope it wasn't TOOO dramatic! Welcome home!

#9 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
                  • 25,218 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                  • LocationSeattle

Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:14 PM

yay bets! so glad to hear it was awesome! can't wait for your review and pics, and we missed you bucketfuls too!

#10 Yari

• VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:18 PM

Hi Betsy!

Welcome back! You were missed. I can't wait to see the pictures, and read the review.

I am dying to know what happened with you SIL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users