Sign in to follow this  
nphaskins

Trash the Dress - 1000 Frames - Montego Bay

AMAZING!!! STUNNING!! FABULOUS!!! Ladies you will never wear your dress again, don't preserve it, don't think about making it into a cocktail dress and your daughter or niece can get their own dress. If these pictures don't convience you to TRASH THE DRESS. I don't know what will. Truly amazing photos. The dress you will only wear once, the trashing of the dress you will only do once, having photos that are risky, fun, sensual, sexy and unique you will have these forever.

I have goose bumps and can't wait to trash my dress. Who cares if it cost thousands, trash that sucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K&Rwedding View Post
AMAZING!!! STUNNING!! FABULOUS!!! Ladies you will never wear your dress again, don't preserve it, don't think about making it into a cocktail dress and your daughter or niece can get their own dress. If these pictures don't convience you to TRASH THE DRESS. I don't know what will. Truly amazing photos. The dress you will only wear once, the trashing of the dress you will only do once, having photos that are risky, fun, sensual, sexy and unique you will have these forever.

I have goose bumps and can't wait to trash my dress. Who cares if it cost thousands, trash that sucker.
You should soooooo be my cheerleader!