We're MARRIED! With pics, of course!!

• Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

#81 jmhein

• 665 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:15 AM

AWWW!! Congrats Heidi!! The one of you first arriving at the altar is so priceless, you both look SO excited and cute, it brought tears to my eyes!
    So glad you had a wonderful time! I want to go back tooooo!
    ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#82 jajajaja

• VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:17 AM

OMG Heidi. First, congrats! Second, welcome back. Third, holy crap I love your photos. You looked beautiful and the emotion was captured so well. I'm VERY jealous. I had 20 guests and NO ONE has sent me pics yet. I haven't seen ANY ceremony pics and I am so impatient. Looks like you had a great time. I love the individual BM dresses- totally allows them to show their own style. The pic of you guys dancing in the disco is awesome.
      Happily married since 2008

#83 edna

• Site Supporter
      • 1,360 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:24 AM

Congratulations and Welcome back Heidi! You looked stunning and so happy!

#84 Amy&Andy

• VIP Member
        • 3,405 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:42 AM

Congratulations !!!!MRS!!!! Heidi You looked radiant and so so so happy! You two look like you had so much fun....which is how it should be! I'm so happy you are back and loaded with tons of pictures and fantastic memories! Go enjoy your hubby now!

#85 Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,752 posts
          • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:00 PM

omg heidi i am crying at my desk at work, your photos are soooooooo beautiful! i am so happy you guys finally got your perfect day! i cant wait to see/hear more about it!

#86 chicago88

• 699 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:12 PM

I'm so so happy for you!! Congratulations!! Glad you guys had a great time!!! Isn't the Riu just amazing. It's the most beautiful resort I've been to! Your pictures are beautiful!!

Therese & Jay
            Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08

#87 MayaGirl

• 78 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:27 PM

Wow, your wedding looked like it was absolutely amazing! THank you for sharing your pictures, you look so beautiful and HAPPY! I love your bouquet, and my bridesmaids have the same dresses in the same color! Everything looked fabulous! Congratulations!

#88 PrecisePlans

• 802 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:29 PM

Heidi.........yayyyy!!!! Congrats! Everything looked perfect. Your hair turned out GREAT!!! and you look like you were glowing the entire time!!

#89 tlomlad

• Banned
                • 1,949 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:31 PM

omg... so jealous that you are an offical "MRS"... congratualations on the wedding hope all is blissful

#90 Kryztan

• 743 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:56 PM

Ooohhh! You look beautiful, and truely happy:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users