Originally Posted by QueenDiva
        Ohhhh... my dream shoes:

Click the image to open in full size.
        Ooooo these are lovely!!!!

#744 Cindy*

Cindy*
        • 2,655 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 08:07 PM

I just ordered my shoes!! I am so happy! They are the Turquoise Christian Louboutin Glitter Toe pumps.

Christian Louboutin*-*Glitter Peep-Toe Pump*-*Neiman Marcus

This has been serious drama. I have wanted these as my wedding shoes for months but did not order them because they are so expensive. I got my wedding dress recently and ended up spending way less than what I budgeted. Enough that I was able to justify buying the shoes. Well, when I went on line to buy the shoes, they were sold out of my size everywhere. I was so upset, totally crushed. I called everywhere and was told that they had stopped production on this shoe so they wouldn't be getting anymore in my size. Since then, I have been searching for alternatives, I decided to see if their were any new CLs that I might want and low and behold, they had my size in stock again. I bought it immediately. Then I went back to check and sure enough they no longer have my size. It must have been a return and I got the only pair in my size. I am so happy!!! I can't believe it!! Now the wait for them to arrive to my friend's house in the states and then go pick them up.

#745 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
          • 997 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 08:14 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Cindy*
            I just ordered my shoes!! I am so happy! They are the Turquoise Christian Louboutin Glitter Toe pumps.

WOW Girl! These are super gorgeous! Great choice!

#746 wendyjd

wendyjd
            • 968 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:00 PM

[QUOTE=Cindy*;1280799]I just ordered my shoes!! I am so happy! They are the Turquoise Christian Louboutin Glitter Toe pumps.

AWESOME shoes Cindy!! Congrats on finding them.

#747 giraffexx

giraffexx
              • 498 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:35 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Cindy*

This has been serious drama. I have wanted these as my wedding shoes for months but did not order them because they are so expensive. I got my wedding dress recently and ended up spending way less than what I budgeted. Enough that I was able to justify buying the shoes. Well, when I went on line to buy the shoes, they were sold out of my size everywhere. I was so upset, totally crushed. I called everywhere and was told that they had stopped production on this shoe so they wouldn't be getting anymore in my size. Since then, I have been searching for alternatives, I decided to see if their were any new CLs that I might want and low and behold, they had my size in stock again. I bought it immediately. Then I went back to check and sure enough they no longer have my size. It must have been a return and I got the only pair in my size. I am so happy!!! I can't believe it!! Now the wait for them to arrive to my friend's house in the states and then go pick them up.
                Gorgeous shoes!! Great choice.

#748 Meitra

Meitra
                • 249 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 11:54 PM

After all that you went through Cindy, it was definately meant to be!
                  Moon Dance Cliffs ---- Negril, Jamaica ---- December 4, 2010

#749 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
                  • 1,114 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 01:12 AM

Holy WOW Cindy! Those shoes are FIERCE!! (never thought I would actually use that word)

I need to find a pic of your dress---- so I can see the two together! Gorgeous!
                    Married to my BEST FRIEND!
                    July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
                    Non-Pro Pics:
                    http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
                    Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#750 Cindy*

Cindy*
                    • 2,655 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:11 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by LadyTrunck
                      Holy WOW Cindy! Those shoes are FIERCE!! (never thought I would actually use that word)

I need to find a pic of your dress---- so I can see the two together! Gorgeous!
                      Thanks ladies for the shoe love. Jannae, here is the link to my dress:

http://www.brides.co....99880?offset=5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users