Jump to content

Photo

Show off your shoes....


  • Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#2781 blueyz74

blueyz74
  • Newbie
  • 31 posts

    Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:31 PM

    Originally Posted by Oct 2012 Bride 

    Thanks Blue! I'm actually wearing barefoot jewlrey for the Ceremony on the beach. Then these are my reception shoes since it will be indoors. And i have back up white Flip Flops because I know i won't make it past 2 songs in these. lol

    Thanks! I bought these from Bakers. They have different colors.

    That's a great idea with the barefoot jewelry! Do you have pics of it? I'm trying to find a pair myself without paying too much. I'm also contemplating if I should make them...as I know some of the brides on here have posted. But not too sure I'm up for that challenge!



    #2782 babestaaa

    babestaaa
    • Jr. Member
    • 212 posts

      Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:26 PM

       

       

       

      My wedding shoes were Bagdley Miscka.. 2nd pic isn't true to color but they were drenched lol It rained.



      #2783 Misti23

      Misti23
      • Newbie
      • 8 posts

        Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:38 PM

        I need honest opinions on these shoes. I found them today for 80% off so I was afraid not to buy them especially at that much of a discount. Are they to "gaudy"?

         



        #2784 Oct 2012 Bride

        Oct 2012 Bride
        • Jr. Member
        • 217 posts

          Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:55 PM

          Originally Posted by blueyz74 

          That's a great idea with the barefoot jewelry! Do you have pics of it? I'm trying to find a pair myself without paying too much. I'm also contemplating if I should make them...as I know some of the brides on here have posted. But not too sure I'm up for that challenge!


          I do have Pictures. Me and my sister actually made ours. It's way cheaper and to too hard to make. I'll load it after my phone charges some.



          #2785 blueyz74

          blueyz74
          • Newbie
          • 31 posts

            Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:29 AM

            Originally Posted by Oct 2012 Bride 


            I do have Pictures. Me and my sister actually made ours. It's way cheaper and to too hard to make. I'll load it after my phone charges some.

             

            Great! I'd love to see them! And do you have directions on how you made them?



            #2786 ChocoTaco7568

            ChocoTaco7568
            • Member
            • 955 posts

              Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:42 AM

              I think these are a great find and dependent on your dress, they may be the perfect shoe for you 

              Originally Posted by Misti23 

              I need honest opinions on these shoes. I found them today for 80% off so I was afraid not to buy them especially at that much of a discount. Are they to "gaudy"?

              Attached Files



              #2787 kellykanester

              kellykanester
              • Jr. Member
              • 236 posts

                Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:24 PM

                here are a shot of my shoes from the budoir shoot i did last week

                 

                 


                Happily married and now Mrs. West


                #2788 blueyz74

                blueyz74
                • Newbie
                • 31 posts

                  Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:02 PM

                  Originally Posted by kellykanester 

                  here are a shot of my shoes from the budoir shoot i did last week

                   

                   

                  So cute! I love those! And what a great color!



                  #2789 blueyz74

                  blueyz74
                  • Newbie
                  • 31 posts

                    Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:27 AM

                    Has anyone worn high heel "pointy heel" (pumps) down the aisle on the beach? I thought I had my shoes picked out but after trying them on...they're a bit uncomfortable (ordered online). There's so many more options out there for the pointy heel shoes. Mine are wedge heel...I figured that'd be a good for the sand (with runner)...and I wouldn't sink into the sand with those. But I think I have to get something different now and I only have 2 months before my wedding!



                    #2790 kisha311

                    kisha311
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 259 posts

                      Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:20 AM

                      Here are my shoes after they have been dyed, I'm so in love! 

                       

                       


                      Beaches Turks & Caicos - 30 Rooms booked with 80 guests confirmed so far!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users