Labels for your water bottles

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
  • 631 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 09:14 PM

Print your own WATER BOTTLE LABELS

I got this off the knot...If I can figure out how to create my own I will do it.

#2 mexico15

mexico15
    • 250 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 09:17 PM

That is a fun idea! Thanks.

#3 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 09:19 PM

I've seen this and liked the idea. This might be a dumb question, but do you just buy water bottled and take the lables off? Put yours over? Can you buy them w/o the labels?

#4 gkashmira

gkashmira
        • 1,962 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 09:22 PM

Water would be a very heavy thing to carry with you - If you're going to do this option I think you should just buy bottles at Costco or Mega and remove the labels (hee hee hee... just don't tell them!)
          Kashmira & Dan
          Happily married since June 16, 2007
          http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
          Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
          Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#5 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
          • 631 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 11:03 PM

I think you remove the labels...

#6 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
            • 5,248 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 12:18 AM

I know this probably sounds like a ridiculous question but does anyone know how much water bottles cost in cabo? Or Mexico in general? I def want to give each of my guests a water bottle in their OOT bag and I also want to do what Natasha did and leave water bottles out for my guests as soon as they arrive to the ceremony area b/c it will be hot in July. I want to do the labels with the water bottles, but I actually don't know how much a bottle of water costs. I am only curious b/c I want to start estimating my budget.

-Glenda

#7 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
              • 1,876 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 02:12 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                I know this probably sounds like a ridiculous question but does anyone know how much water bottles cost in cabo? Or Mexico in general? I def want to give each of my guests a water bottle in their OOT bag and I also want to do what Natasha did and leave water bottles out for my guests as soon as they arrive to the ceremony area b/c it will be hot in July. I want to do the labels with the water bottles, but I actually don't know how much a bottle of water costs. I am only curious b/c I want to start estimating my budget.

-Glenda
                We bought a case of water from costco while in Cabo last summer. I don't remember the exact price, but I do remember that Arrowhead brand water was more expensive than it was here. The costco brand water didn't seem unreasonable to me ....about the same cost as here. Hope this helps a little.
                My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
                Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#8 anaderoux

anaderoux
                • 3,220 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 03:21 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Nrvsbride

-Glenda
                  A small water bottle is around 6-8 pesos, like .50-.60 dlls., but I'll check in cancun what's the lowest I can find and maybe you can find the same store in Cabo..

#9 BayBug

BayBug
                  • 852 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 03:50 PM

I really like that idea. I was going to bring a case of water with me to the airport but then decided that it would be too heavy to carry. I am thinking that I am just going to buy Costa Rican water.
                    Angie

#10 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                    • 5,248 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 05:23 PM

Thank you ladies for the input. Anny if a small bottle is like 60 cents U.S.D. then I figured if I buy in bulk at Costco it should be okay. I don't know why but I was starting to panick thinking bottled water was really expensive and it would end up costing me a couple hundred dollars just to buy water. I feel better now and at least now I can try to budget. My budget is beginning to scare me!

-Glenda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users