Photo

Ideas for guests to "throw" at you

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#71 Miss Lighting Bug

Miss Lighting Bug
  • 162 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:38 PM

I am doing ribbon wands. I think they look great in photos and are cheap and lightweight to travel with.
    KB

#72 AishaB

AishaB
    • 2,350 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:52 PM

Rose petals for sure!
      BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#73 brookedanielle

brookedanielle
      • 59 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 10:16 PM

I just came up with what I'm having my guests throw. I am absolutely OBSESSED with it, maybe my favorite thing I've thought up in this whole wedding process. Please, feel free to steal it.

Shredded coconut.

LOVE itt!!!! I tried it out, it flies sooo well, it looks amazing coming down, and it's tasty! haha.

#74 JENISE

JENISE
        • 652 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 12:17 AM

I'm doing bubbles. I think they just photographs so well! I actually just attached the tags with ribbons on them today. My first DIY kinda project so I'm excited :)

Brooke, shredded cocount sounds like a great idea and yummy too. lol

#75 bsf&jpg

bsf&jpg
          • 222 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 12:11 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Miss Lighting Bug
            I am doing ribbon wands. I think they look great in photos and are cheap and lightweight to travel with.
            I saw another bride post a pic in her planning thread and it looked so nice, we are going this route too :)

#76 LowcountryGirl

LowcountryGirl
            • 153 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 02:30 PM

Has anyone used the ecofetti yet? If so, how did it go and do you have pictures?

#77 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
              • 2,458 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:07 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LowcountryGirl
                Has anyone used the ecofetti yet? If so, how did it go and do you have pictures?
                I was wondering the same thing...I'm really interested in how this photographs?? I think it's a great idea, very light for traveling too, but really want to make sure it would show up in pics.....
                Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#78 JesseLyn10

JesseLyn10
                • 188 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 11:56 AM

I just ordered purple ecofetti for my wedding. They are going to mix it with lavender buds so I hope that it throws well.

#79 simba1234

simba1234
                  • 179 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:23 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LowcountryGirl
                    I bought the ecofetti and was not able to use it due to the wind. People were throwing it and it was blowing away in different directions. None of it got on me and so I have no pictures of it. After the first two attempts I just asked people to stop because we were wasting time:)

This is something to keep in mind....if what you're having guests 'throw' is lightweight and your wedding is outdoors the wind might get in the way. I think the same would go for bubbles....

#80 Tissey

Tissey
                    • 172 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:47 PM

Has anyone tried freeze dried rose petals? They look great in the pictures but I haven't actually seen any in person. I'm wondering if they will still look good and how they feel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users