Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#8851 JHarris

JHarris
  • 236 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 02:04 PM

Bonnie!

Love the fun pics!! Even though you had it inside, it turned out beautifully. What a gorgeous dress!! Love the lace at the bottom. Cute flower hair!

Originally Posted by prettypigpig 

Hi Girls,

I uploaded some pics taken by a photo loving guest, argh...I can't wait for my pro pics any longer...LOL

http://s894.photobuc...mview=slideshow

Married My BestFriend at The Royal PDC ~ June 17, 2011~

#8852 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
    • Banned
    • 1,034 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:19 AM

Thx JHarris,

I am so happy that our guests had a good time and really found my wedding a bit different than others'.  I always aim at uniqueness of everything, and refused to have smth too common.

I got the hair flower from Forever XXI for $7.  The veil was my something borrowed, I borrowed it from a very good friend who got married last year.  I splurged on my shoes (my soft spot), but tried to save on other things, like centrepiece, STD, Invites, favor, veil, dress, hairpiece, placecards...

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#8853 SBBride

SBBride
      • 19 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:59 PM

Hey girls!!!

I had my wedding on 7/11.   It was wonderful.   There are 3 people that I would HIGHLY recommend: 

1.  Adrian for makeup (through Styling Trio) - he plays up your features and is truly an artist.   He made me feel beautiful

2.  Christian for hair - he did exactly what I wanted, which was a fuse of two different pictures.  I loved that he was a perfectionist and took his time. 

3.  Ivan from DJ Doremixx - WOW.   I heard that he was really good, but honestly, he is THE BEST.   He made the wedding.   Because of him, we extended our reception 2 hours.   Everyone loved him! 

#8854 SBBride

SBBride
        • 19 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:59 PM

I forgot to mention that Christian was also part of the Styling Trio.

#8855 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
          • Banned
          • 1,034 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 03:39 PM

Finally, I put my planning thread up!

http://www.bestdesti...tc#post_1637094

SBride,

Glad to hear everything went well, and I can't wait for the reviews and pics!

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#8856 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
            • 712 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:52 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by SBBride 

Hey girls!!!

I had my wedding on 7/11.   It was wonderful.   There are 3 people that I would HIGHLY recommend: 

1.  Adrian for makeup (through Styling Trio) - he plays up your features and is truly an artist.   He made me feel beautiful

2.  Christian for hair - he did exactly what I wanted, which was a fuse of two different pictures.  I loved that he was a perfectionist and took his time. 

3.  Ivan from DJ Doremixx - WOW.   I heard that he was really good, but honestly, he is THE BEST.   He made the wedding.   Because of him, we extended our reception 2 hours.   Everyone loved him! 

I have to agree- Ivan is amazing!!

#8857 JHarris

JHarris
              • 236 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 05:38 PM

Hi Heidi!!

Hope you had a safe flight and checked in okay!! Congrats on your upcoming wedding this week. It will be beautiful. 

Best Wishes!!

Janna

Married My BestFriend at The Royal PDC ~ June 17, 2011~

#8858 deniden

deniden
                • Site Supporter
                • 355 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 20, 2012
                • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:06 AM

For the brides who've already gotten married and done a private reception...

How long was it from when the reception started until the partying started? I'm trying to plan my videographer coverage. I want to make sure cake cutting is included in my coverage, but I'm having a hard time figuring out the timeline.

Thanks!

#8859 Andrea434

Andrea434
                • 36 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 11:59 AM

Hey ladies.......Doremixx said Ivan was unavailable to do our wedding. Has anyone ever had another DJ from Doremixx and if so how were they? Thanks!

#8860 ChicagoBride2011

ChicagoBride2011
                  • 277 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Andrea434 

Hey ladies.......Doremixx said Ivan was unavailable to do our wedding. Has anyone ever had another DJ from Doremixx and if so how were they?

Thanks!

I had another DJ but I don't remember his name.  He was great though!

Had the most AMAZING wedding at The Royal PDC on May 1, 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users