Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#4301 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
  • 5,078 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 09:07 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jenny310
    For the chuppah/huppa on the beachare you suppose to use organza or tulle?
    I don't think it matters. I am using tulle.

#4302 beachbum1285

beachbum1285
    • 110 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 09:25 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jenny310
      For the chuppah/huppa on the beachare you suppose to use organza or tulle?
      As LadyDi said, I don't think it matters. I bought chiffon because that was on sale at a local fabric store. $3 per yard as suppose to $8 per yard for organza.

Jess - I love your blog!! Congrats!
      ~Stacy

#4303 Jenny310

Jenny310
      • 245 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 09:41 AM

Great thanks! I'm buying some ribbon for the raffa fans online and they sell tulle too so I want to get everything at once.

#4304 giraffexx

giraffexx
        • 498 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 10:22 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jesmcan
          Hi girls, as you can see I am a vendor now as well as a member here on BDW :) I started my own blog ( Destination Inspirations) specifically for inspiring those planning a destination wedding.

I wanted to personally thank you girls because it was you guys that really helped me come up with this idea. You guys help inspire me daily and I can't wait to see all your amazing weddings :)

So thank you again
          Great site! Best of luck!

#4305 jesmcan

jesmcan
          • 1,091 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 10:33 AM

Thanks again girls for all the support :) I hope to be featuring your weddings :)
            The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#4306 dianep

dianep
            • 532 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 10:40 AM

for fabric for the huppah, i'm just going to buy whichever looks better (or whichever is less expensive!). i think any somewhat sheer fabric would look great and provide the pop of color we're looking for.

so i finally got my final payment in on friday! i e-mailed both my WC and the manager at the royal (thanks LadyDi) and told them i wanted to take care of it that day. my WC responded later that day, saying that she had already sent me the corrected invoice (it showed in her e-mail, but i've been watching my inbox like a hawk and i NEVER received it). so i don't know what happened there. she was extremely short with me, but at least i got my final payment done!

so my FSIL e-mailed my WC about a month ago to try to set up spa appointments the morning of the wedding. she never heard back from her until today, when the WC gave her the info of the mexico coordinator. my FSIL e-mailed me, all excited about a new coordinator (she knows my frustrations with the michigan WCs). ha, i hadn't even heard that i'd been assigned a coordinator in mexico yet! what!? haha

has anyone had any experience with Denys Maga±a? this is my assigned onsite coordinator. i'm hoping for good things!
              http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
              and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#4307 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
              • 5,078 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 11:04 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by dianep
                for fabric for the huppah, i'm just going to buy whichever looks better (or whichever is less expensive!). i think any somewhat sheer fabric would look great and provide the pop of color we're looking for.

so i finally got my final payment in on friday! i e-mailed both my WC and the manager at the royal (thanks LadyDi) and told them i wanted to take care of it that day. my WC responded later that day, saying that she had already sent me the corrected invoice (it showed in her e-mail, but i've been watching my inbox like a hawk and i NEVER received it). so i don't know what happened there. she was extremely short with me, but at least i got my final payment done!

so my FSIL e-mailed my WC about a month ago to try to set up spa appointments the morning of the wedding. she never heard back from her until today, when the WC gave her the info of the mexico coordinator. my FSIL e-mailed me, all excited about a new coordinator (she knows my frustrations with the michigan WCs). ha, i hadn't even heard that i'd been assigned a coordinator in mexico yet! what!? haha

has anyone had any experience with Denys Maga±a? this is my assigned onsite coordinator. i'm hoping for good things!
                Glad to hear that you got the final payment paid for!!!

#4308 bridetobe1515

bridetobe1515
                • 233 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 11:15 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by dianep

So glad you finally got that taken care of! Now lets pray for no rain on our day!!!

#4309 bridetobe1515

bridetobe1515
                  • 233 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 11:21 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by rosieposie
                    paid my deposit and looking over the contract!
                    i'm so nervous and excited!!!
                    YAY!!! Congrats!

#4310 bridetobe1515

bridetobe1515
                    • 233 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 11:22 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jesmcan
                      Hi girls, as you can see I am a vendor now as well as a member here on BDW :) I started my own blog ( Destination Inspirations) specifically for inspiring those planning a destination wedding.

I wanted to personally thank you girls because it was you guys that really helped me come up with this idea. You guys help inspire me daily and I can't wait to see all your amazing weddings :)

So thank you again
                      Congrats on your new blog!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users