Sign in to follow this  
steph_n_taz

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

Originally Posted by Labebita911 View Post

Teaser pic!

Beautiful! Congrats! LOVE your dress!

post-32371-13862240318_thumb.jpg

brianettu,

if you could get the photographer you had name i would really appreciate it!! i keep hearing there's a female from funever who's great but no one ever knows her name! LOL. I'm glad ur wedding came out great n congrats :)

Originally Posted by Labebita911 View Post

ii figured out how to put these pics up without attaching.. yay!!!!

you are stuningly georgeous! and beautiful dress! by the way I love the way you decorated the huppa with 3 colors! what did you use and where from? thanks!

you are stuningly georgeous! and beautiful dress! by the way I love the way you decorated the huppa with 3 colors! what did you use and where from? thanks!
Ur too kind, thanks... The huppa i.requested it to my WC it was $190.00 got it..totally worth it.

Question for all the brides who have already been to the resort;

How strict were the dress codes at the restaurants? I am putting together a welcome brochure for my guests and was going to include dress code info for the restaurants. Their website isn't exactly clear so I was hoping to get some words of wisdom!

Also, any other important info you think I should include in my brochures would be great, Thanks!