Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
steph_n_taz

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

Recommended Posts


oh yay - great idea! you may also want to post in the OOT bag threads. I'm sure the girls there would like to know as well. way to go!! : )

 

this one is a bit of a long shot, but if you can collect used printer cartridges (any kind, personal or business), Staples has a recycling program. they'll give you $2 in store credit for every cartridge you recycle. AND they sell the individually bundled packs of advil, tylenol, etc. my FI gets the cartridges from work, we recycle them together and have $40 to spend at a time. fantastic. : )

 

 

Originally Posted by SBBride View Post

Also, if anyone is looking for travel size Aloe, Bed, Bath & Beyond sells them for .99 and currently they have a $5 off coupon if you spend $15 - save where you can right?



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ladies,

I'm getting married on May 18th, 2011.

Ok I am super confused..and have yet to hear about an extra charge for having your wedding reception on the beach, as h&a mentioned in an earlier post.

Where are all these extra charges coming from?

I am getting frustrated and annoyed that one WC will tell one bride its a certain price and then another bride a different $.

Anywho, it's getting close for me and we are on a strict budget and were never told about the extra charge pp for beach reception!

HELP :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by PlayaWedding View Post

 

Hi Ladies,

I'm getting married on May 18th, 2011.

Ok I am super confused..and have yet to hear about an extra charge for having your wedding reception on the beach, as h&a mentioned in an earlier post.

Where are all these extra charges coming from?

I am getting frustrated and annoyed that one WC will tell one bride its a certain price and then another bride a different $.

Anywho, it's getting close for me and we are on a strict budget and were never told about the extra charge pp for beach reception!

HELP :)

 

I'm getting married May 1, right before you!  Maybe I  can help you with your questin... the only extra charge is the price per person for meal.  Is this what you are referring to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm getting married this May 15th of this year (getting so close!!) and plan on doing a 5:30 ceremony...should be plenty of light!

 

Question for brides that have already become Mrs...did you do a sweetheart table? And if so, does anyone have pictures or thoughts on a floral centerpiece that they used?

 

Thanks!
 

Originally Posted by queenoftheu View Post

Hi, Everyone!

 

Well, I am recently engaged, and I've been dreaming about my Royal wedding for quite some time now!

 

I'm hoping to get some advice on ceremony time. We're going to get married May 19, 2012, and I would like a 5PM ceremony time. I asked the WC I was assigned about sunset time for that time of year, and I asked if I would still have light throughout my picture taking until 6:30PM. She wrote back that the sunset at 6PM, but she didn't elaborate. Does that mean the sun is down at 6PM, or is it starting to set and I'll have light for another half hour?

 

For those of you getting married that time of year, what time did you make your ceremony? I really want to get my deposit in and lock it down!

 

Thanks!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey guys - would anyone be able to tell me how the hotel will know who is a non-real resort guest on the day of the wedding?  im just wondering if i really do need to disclose all non-real resort guests...not trying to be shady about any of this, just wondering how lenient the hotel is.

 

thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey There! The Royal has different color wrist bands than the Porto and other resorts. I have heard on the forum they are very strict about the timing as far as the wedding goes for Non Royal guests.
 

Originally Posted by GC2008 View Post

hey guys - would anyone be able to tell me how the hotel will know who is a non-real resort guest on the day of the wedding?  im just wondering if i really do need to disclose all non-real resort guests...not trying to be shady about any of this, just wondering how lenient the hotel is.

 

thanks!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am getting married in two weeks. Our wedding is at 5pm so I'll let you know how the light works out. FYI...I asked like 3 photographers before I settled on this time and paid the extra fee for it. 

 

Originally Posted by queenoftheu View Post

Hi, Everyone!

 

Well, I am recently engaged, and I've been dreaming about my Royal wedding for quite some time now!

 

I'm hoping to get some advice on ceremony time. We're going to get married May 19, 2012, and I would like a 5PM ceremony time. I asked the WC I was assigned about sunset time for that time of year, and I asked if I would still have light throughout my picture taking until 6:30PM. She wrote back that the sunset at 6PM, but she didn't elaborate. Does that mean the sun is down at 6PM, or is it starting to set and I'll have light for another half hour?

 

For those of you getting married that time of year, what time did you make your ceremony? I really want to get my deposit in and lock it down!

 

Thanks!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Congratulations! I am getting married at the Royal May  19th, 2011 :) and also having a 5 pm wedding ceremony. My photographer had told me that sunset is more around 7pm. (so there should be plenty of light for pictures)  Good luck!!! let me know if you have any questions) this website has been a savior!!!)

 


 

Originally Posted by queenoftheu View Post

Hi, Everyone!

 

Well, I am recently engaged, and I've been dreaming about my Royal wedding for quite some time now!

 

I'm hoping to get some advice on ceremony time. We're going to get married May 19, 2012, and I would like a 5PM ceremony time. I asked the WC I was assigned about sunset time for that time of year, and I asked if I would still have light throughout my picture taking until 6:30PM. She wrote back that the sunset at 6PM, but she didn't elaborate. Does that mean the sun is down at 6PM, or is it starting to set and I'll have light for another half hour?

 

For those of you getting married that time of year, what time did you make your ceremony? I really want to get my deposit in and lock it down!

 

Thanks!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

looks like there are more and more 2012 brides here! didn't seem that long ago that "the big day" seemed so far away.......

 

wow, looks like there's a big chance i'll see a couple of you there! Maybe even catch a glimps of your receptions (i arrive in the evening).

it's getting closer and closer!!! i'm freaking out a bit trying to arrange tie up lose ends for both my pre-wedding AHR and things with the resort. a couple more DIY projects to wrap up....Can't wait to head to vegas for my bachlorette party at the end of the month - definately need to loosen up. 

 

happy planning ladies~  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome!! I am too going to vegas for my Bachelorette party first weekend of May! so excited!!!! shots.gif

 

Good luck with everything!!!!!

 

Originally Posted by rosieposie View Post

looks like there are more and more 2012 brides here! didn't seem that long ago that "the big day" seemed so far away.......

 

wow, looks like there's a big chance i'll see a couple of you there! Maybe even catch a glimps of your receptions (i arrive in the evening).

it's getting closer and closer!!! i'm freaking out a bit trying to arrange tie up lose ends for both my pre-wedding AHR and things with the resort. a couple more DIY projects to wrap up....Can't wait to head to vegas for my bachlorette party at the end of the month - definately need to loosen up. 

 

happy planning ladies~  



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×