Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
steph_n_taz

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Di View Post
Yes, that helps a lot!!! Thank you for clearing it up. We booked him in November so this all makes sense. AHhhhhh!!
Girlfriend, you got it on the money re Ivan. And also with the Royal - those mofo's always want their cut, no matter what!

Diana, so basically even with paying a fendor's fee (and yours would only be $100 - ours is $350 - you would still pay cheaper for the DJ cause we are paying over $1600 with the dance floor).

I've gotten to the point where my thoughts are: gives.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by luna1923 View Post
Girlfriend, you got it on the money re Ivan. And also with the Royal - those mofo's always want their cut, no matter what!

Diana, so basically even with paying a fendor's fee (and yours would only be $100 - ours is $350 - you would still pay cheaper for the DJ cause we are paying over $1600 with the dance floor).

I've gotten to the point where my thoughts are: gives.gif
LMBO! I love your last line rofl.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoBride2011 View Post
smile27.gif

Don't worry about getting mugged or your ring stolen. I just got back from site visit and never once did I feel unsafe. I actaully felt safer there then in Chicago, lol.
Think you could give us any tidbits from your site review?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some weekend inspiration for those of us getting married in the gazbo from the amazing Elizabeth Medina, and it def woks as an area for the reception to, Happy Weekend!

 

Click the image to open in full size.

 

Click the image to open in full size.

 

Click the image to open in full size.

 

Click the image to open in full size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the pics Jesmcan! Does anyone know what the "basic" gazebo decoration looks like? Is anyone taking any fabric, decorations (paper lanterns, etc.) with them to decorate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by msglave View Post
Thanks for the pics Jesmcan! Does anyone know what the "basic" gazebo decoration looks like? Is anyone taking any fabric, decorations (paper lanterns, etc.) with them to decorate?
your welcome!

The top picture is the basic setup with the fabric wrapped around the gazebo. Once you get to the resort for your wedding and meet with your Mexico WC she has a ton of pictures for you to choose from. It also includes the red carpet which you can choose to keep nor not have it if you don't want it.

Also you can choose from chairs with covers of the tiffany chairs.

I am taking down tissue pomanders that I am purchasing from etsy,

Click the image to open in full size.

6 for inside the gazebo to be hung by white ribbon and I am doing small ones to hang on the tiffany chairs at the end of each row.

I am doing a rose petal aisle at the royals crazy price :)

and doing raffia fans for the programs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesmcan View Post
your welcome!

The top picture is the basic setup with the fabric wrapped around the gazebo. Once you get to the resort for your wedding and meet with your Mexico WC she has a ton of pictures for you to choose from. It also includes the red carpet which you can choose to keep nor not have it if you don't want it.

Also you can choose from chairs with covers of the tiffany chairs.

I am taking down tissue pomanders that I am purchasing from etsy,

Click the image to open in full size.

6 for inside the gazebo to be hung by white ribbon and I am doing small ones to hang on the tiffany chairs at the end of each row.

I am doing a rose petal aisle at the royals crazy price :)

and doing raffia fans for the programs
I really like the poms, are you reusing them for the reception? I'm the person who tries to get the most out of everything and if I can reuse it again I will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by duprk452 View Post
I really like the poms, are you reusing them for the reception? I'm the person who tries to get the most out of everything and if I can reuse it again I will.
We are not reusing them for the reception sad.gif - I would like to but it would be a hassle to get someone to walk them over to Kool during the cocktail hour

Also our reception space we have these white linen sails hanging so I'm not sure where we would put the poms sad.gif

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

sorry now that I know how to uploaded images I am image happy :) lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesmcan View Post
your welcome!

The top picture is the basic setup with the fabric wrapped around the gazebo. Once you get to the resort for your wedding and meet with your Mexico WC she has a ton of pictures for you to choose from. It also includes the red carpet which you can choose to keep nor not have it if you don't want it.

Also you can choose from chairs with covers of the tiffany chairs.

I am taking down tissue pomanders that I am purchasing from etsy,

Click the image to open in full size.

6 for inside the gazebo to be hung by white ribbon and I am doing small ones to hang on the tiffany chairs at the end of each row.

I am doing a rose petal aisle at the royals crazy price :)

and doing raffia fans for the programs
I love the pomanders!! What vendor on etsy did you get them from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by giraffexx View Post
I love the pomanders!! What vendor on etsy did you get them from?
I have not purchased them yet because I don't know how many chairs exactly we will have. There are a lot of vendors on there to get them from though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • 123weddingcards.com believes in offering soothing and elegant wedding invitations that are available in exquisite designs to complement the style of bride and groom on their wedding day. Our designer wedding cards are highly premium & come with attractive design. Laser Cut Invitations Foil Stamped Invitations Embossed Invitations Glitter Invitations Floral Invitations Peacock Invitations Box Invitations Paisley Invitations Our ultimate goal is to provide the best and impeccable high-quality designs to unite your love with eternal memories by using diverse printing options like embossing, flocking, raised silk screen printing, hot foil stamping, and laser cuttings, to give a new multifaceted look to wedding invitations.  
    • The amazing destination for couples Vietnam is a very beautiful destination for newlyweds. The country is very diverse in terms of culture, nature, city, ethnic ... So come to Vietnam, you will experience all that you like from rural, modern, luxurious with low cost. Newlywed couples are eager to have a wonderful honeymoon without a problem abroad. However, the visa will be a surprise factor that can ruin the trip at any time.  To make sure that everything is ok, please contact us at our company. HGTECH specializes in providing services related to visa, passports, emergency ID, booking air tickets, booking ... Please contact us for a free visa consultation. and related issues. HGTECH INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT AND TRADING COMPANY
      Providing services related to the field of visa, passports, emergency CMT, booking air tickets, booking ...
      Head office: 39 An Trach 1, Dong Da Dist. Hanoi
      Hotline: 0989.496.239 - Mobile: 0243.7326.897
      Email: visa.vn55@gmail.com// info@hgtech.vn
      Website: http://www.visavietnamsupport.com/  
    • Hi I just want to tell you that you don't have to worry about any arrangement for your sister marriage. So many websites are available in the market whose helping you for choosing the beautiful flower arrangement for your sister marriage. You can go to some good websites and solve your problem regarding flower arrangement for your sister marriage.  My brother was getting marriage in last month, I was also facing this problem on that time. I have been searching so many websites that have helped me to getting  wedding arrangement. One of the websites was Asian Venue Guide which helped me for selecting a beautiful flower for reception hall as well as for stage also. I hope this helps you also 
    • look like Is really amazing cloth bag.I like it
    • Hi all, My younger sister is 5 months carrying. She is suffering from hearing loss now. She was perfectly alright before she got conceived. But once she got conceived her hearing ability started getting reduced. Is it quite common now? What would be the reason for hearing loss during the pregnancy period? After scanning the doctor said that the baby is underweight. Since she is suffering from severe vomiting, she is not eating any food. Hence she seems to be very weak. The doctor has prescribed a lot of medicines for her to stay healthy and to deliver a healthy baby. In the midst of all these she is also undergoing the treatment under a hearing aid audiologist in order to improve her hearing ability. Will she completely regain her hearing ability?
  • Topics

×