Photo

How long did you date before enagaged?

• Please log in to reply
874 replies to this topic

#481 steponmyknee

steponmyknee
  • 115 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:03 PM

We got engaged at just over 5 months of dating. By the time we get married, we will have been together just over 14 months.

#482 LeNell

LeNell
    • 212 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:06 PM

2 1/2 years
      Tristan and Lenell 2010

#483 cleyden

cleyden
      • 4 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:38 PM

We were together for a little over 5 years and he asked me in the middle of the ocean on a motor boat.... We will be together over 6 by the time we are married... :)

#484 Melissa D

Melissa D
        • 9 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 07:40 PM

We've been together 10 years and just got engaged last month!! Having said that we did start dating when we were just 14 years old!

#485 SusieQ

SusieQ
          • 1,603 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:48 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Melissa D
            We've been together 10 years and just got engaged last month!! Having said that we did start dating when we were just 14 years old!
            Just Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I respond to another post you had... stalking you Newf

#486 SusieQ

SusieQ
            • 1,603 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:56 PM

We met through his boss... she played matchmaker
              I was a consultant for his company... dated 3 years when he asked me to spend the rest of my life with him, sunrise,,
              Octal Costa Rica Feb 14th 2007, I'll never forget the moment when he asked my to put my footprint in the sand next to his and told me to close my eyes. I opened my eyes to will you spend the rest of you life with me writen in the sand next to our footprints. I actually could not speak for about a minute.

#487 JT3

JT3
              • 443 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 03:04 PM

We will have 5 years when We get married....

#488 MObride09

MObride09
                • 186 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:11 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by J&MWedding
                  We got engaged after about a year and a half. will be 2 1/2 when we get married.
                  We also got lucky and knew each other through my cousin so we really didn't need any time for the "getting to know each other" either.

Have to make a comment thought, my friends got married last year and they had been together 13 years!!!!! through highschool and college, so I remember that wedding being so special everyone was like, "finally!" :)
                  I can relate. I think I may really win for longest relationship. By the time the wedding rolls around in May, it will be 14 years!!!!!! Long story and lot of history but in a nutshell, met when I was 19 had some ups and downs but worked out the way it should, he really is my soul mate... We joke (sorta) that the first dance should be "AT LAST" by Etta James, I think our family and friends would get a kick out of that!!!!!

#489 CarlyChristine

CarlyChristine
                  • 160 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:54 PM

7 and a half years by the wedding

#490 xxashleyxx007

xxashleyxx007
                    • 227 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:56 PM

A year and a half or so, but by the time we'll get married it will be 4 and a half.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users