24 replies to this topic

#11 Dbld78

Dbld78
  • Banned
  • 665 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 08:10 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by amandalovesryan
    Danielle, check out the Philadelphia Premium Outlets in Limerick. They have a bunch of great deals there. I love it there!
    Oh I know I did....thank god for that! I did buy FI a lot there for Christmas! But I had temporary memory loss....I forgot about it...lol!

Thanks for the reminder!

#12 -Kate-

-Kate-
    • VIP Member
    • 7,676 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 08:10 PM

I agree. I buy their suits because 1) I have to wear a suit every day and 2) they fit me so I don't need any alterations and 3) they are really good quality for the price and last forever.

That said - I don't buy anything else from there. Who needs a $40 t-shirt?! I'm all for paying good money for good quality, but they charge way too much for basic stuff you can get way cheaper elsewhere.

#13 angitalia23

angitalia23
      • 1,029 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 08:11 PM

I love this store too but it's so expensive...their clothes are always cute though and usually quality material.
        Anthony & Angela
        19 June 2008

#14 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 08:40 PM

The clothes are so cute, but you are right expensive.

I love Banana Republic!!!

#15 Dbld78

Dbld78
          • Banned
          • 665 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 08:54 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Yari
            The clothes are so cute, but you are right expensive.

I love Banana Republic!!!
            I do love Banana too but it's almost the same thing...lately I've spending the money on my calvin klein jeans and going cheaper on tops and sweaters. I've been buying things at Lerner of late, I just can't justify it. I can't stand Old Navy these days.....well it's always been crap, but recently it's really crappy....I had bought a couple things there after Christmas and you wear the knit shirts for 10 minutes and they are completely miss shaped and stretched out....is there no relief....?

I give on retail....

#16 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
            • 1,266 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 10:18 PM

I agree with you girls! I havent bought much from there in years! But whenever I do I only get stuff from the sales rack. Same with Banana Republic!

#17 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 01:47 AM

I always buy on sale unless I love it.

I haven't been shopping in months, since I gained weight. I am waiting to get skinny...they my butt is going to slide in a pair of $200 jeans!

#18 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
                • 1,565 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 01:41 PM

hear hear... (or here here) haha

i agree. i cant believe that. $70 bucks for some shorts.. laaaame. i never understood spending all that money on clothing. a tailored suite or a fitted dress or somthing made just for you ... YES... but something off the rack at A&F costing that much.. rediculous. especialy considering its all made by some 5 year old in vietnam i think its apauling.

#19 beachbride08

beachbride08
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,372 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 01:47 PM

I used to buy stuff from J Crew all the time when I was skinny, but they have gotten more expensive. I used to always buy the clothes in the sale section in the back of the store.
                    Michelle

#20 jujigirl

jujigirl
                    • 55 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 02:14 PM

Over the past few years or so I have been focusing on quality not quantity...My mom gives me THE hardest time for spending $150 on jeans...but you know what? I have three awesome pairs that I have had for 3 years...they still fit perfectly!! I remember buying jeans once every few months b/c they stopped looking good...in the long run I spent more back then! I rarely go to the mall anymore b/c nothing lasts!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users