• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 11:26 PM

Everyone has great advice, I hope it goes away quickly. Lots of rest if possible!!

#12 Yari

• VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:18 AM

Oh no you poor thing!

Rest up and I hope you get better ASAP!

#13 Kristie O

Kristie O
      • Banned
      • 369 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:34 AM

im just getting over a nasty soar throat...gargeling warm salt water helped A LOT!! i think your adrenelin will be pumping from the excitement too, and that covers up the pain:)

#14 geology_rocks

• 215 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:43 AM

I'll second the warm salt water gargle, it tastes terrible but definitely helps! And rest up so you can feel better for your big trip!

#15 jenanmag

• 36 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 12:23 PM

Tea with honey and rest. Also, make sure to load up on suntan lotion!! Antibiotics cause you to burn easier! You don't want to be a burnt bride! Feel better!!

#16 PrecisePlans

• 802 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 02:24 PM

Everything will turn out fine. Rest up and just think about all the fun your going to have in 5 days!!

#17 Alesha4

• 86 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 02:34 PM

I hope you start to feel better soon. Take heed to your doctors advice. Plenty of rest, keep the water flowing and relax. Don't stress your body out where it can't heal properly. Did your doc suggest any vitamins?

No the "tequila shot" sounds like something to look into.

#18 monicabrandon2008

• 794 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 02:42 PM

I get strep and sore throats often. I've looked into getting my tonsils removed because of this but they say it's painful as heck! = ) I always gargle warm salt water and drink hot honey tea. Your antibiotics will work in no time but for now to take away the pain you can gargle and drink tea. I know you will be better in time and HAVE FUN!!!
                  HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!

#19 Karen

• 1,308 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 02:56 PM

Ditto what everyone else has said. I hope you feel better and that your day is wonderful!!!!
                    <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#20 crawford2B

• 244 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 01:33 AM

Thanks again to everyone. I took the advice and have been sleeping non stop for the past 3 days. I teach 1st grade and tried to go to work... I was wiped out. Our quarter is over and we were having our parent teacher conferences tonight. I decided to take the day off and cancelled my conferences. I needed the rest. Hopefully one more day of full rest and I will be back to normal. That gives me two days to finalize everything. Sorry to keep rambling, I feel like I have jsut been out of it the past few days. Thanks again to everyone for the advice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users