Palmilla wedding slideshow

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah! I told my wife if I wanted to hire a photographer so that I can get photos of us just like if we were getting married again with her white dress but she declined completely. I really wanted some photos of us all over but she will not give in and I did beg her!

I will try to get photos of my wife and I dressed in casual by March and I will share the photos.

yeah and Nicolas, I was thinking of photos with my wife and I when I wrote it and forgot all about Nicolas probably because I have like a million photos of our son so its our turn for photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHPT View Post
juan- that would be great to see pictures of you and your wife. dont you have a baby too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUANCARLOST View Post
yeah! I told my wife if I wanted to hire a photographer so that I can get photos of us just like if we were getting married again with her white dress but she declined completely. I really wanted some photos of us all over but she will not give in and I did beg her!

I will try to get photos of my wife and I dressed in casual by March and I will share the photos.

would she wear a fake wedding dress? not her real one? id totally do those for you the next time im out that way juan. i have two wedding dresses myself - long story wink.gif i could bring one!

• 1 year later...