Photo

The BDW Biggest Loser Club - Season 1

• Please log in to reply
1109 replies to this topic

#1091 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 08:02 PM

Alyssa, you're so funny, I was so confused when I first read your post!!
    Alyssa early or not that is a great weight loss! I am so proud of you! The exercise is def working!

Jill I am having the same problem which is why I need this colonix badly. LOL. My friend who is a nutritionist told me that healthy food actually constipates you. Go figure!

I admit I stuffed my face this morning. I had a trial and I was super nervous. I ate eggs, toast, sausage, and had a huge thing of orange juice. Oh well nothing I can do about it now except go to the gym. Finally I can get back to the workouts.
    I don't know what to do! I didn't want to spend the money for colonix so I bought some citrucel which I've been drinking in the morning and I bought some tea thats supposed to help you go and I've been drinking that at night, but I still don't feel like I'm going enough. I have been going a little bit here and there, but usually when I go I feel like I'm done, and I don't get that feeling now and I don't go very much. Sorry if this is TMI!!

I'm going to give it a few more days and then I might have to order the colonix. I just hope my weigh in tomorrow isn't horrible, I'll be so mad because I've been so good with eating and exercising.

#1092 JessicaM

JessicaM
    • Vendor
    • 1,969 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 09:53 PM

I am pretty sure I have stayed the same the entire 6 or 8 weeks which is pathetic for me. I timed my first dressing fitting for tonight though...since I thought I would have lost more weight. I just got back and they had to take it in 3 inches!! At least the workouts have paid off in inches...just not on the scale

#1093 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 01:29 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by chprfan
        I am pretty sure I have stayed the same the entire 6 or 8 weeks which is pathetic for me. I timed my first dressing fitting for tonight though...since I thought I would have lost more weight. I just got back and they had to take it in 3 inches!! At least the workouts have paid off in inches...just not on the scale
        3 inches is awesome! Congrats!!

#1094 Alyssa

Alyssa
        • 11,793 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 07:56 AM

Good Morning Girls!

Ann - i am sticking with the weight I sent you yesterday. FI and I got up early again and did the P90X and I already started the breakfast routine so i don't want to weigh with food.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

#1095 cessyboston

cessyboston
          • VIP Member
          • 2,096 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 07:57 AM

morning...........i have to say this went by very fast.....i am so thankful for all the support from you girls thank you so much.........my start weight was 131. and i am 5'3 and i weigh in today at 124. yuppie so i lost 7 my goal was 10 but now i need to really work out so season 2 here i come.................good luck girls and would should all be proud of ourselves..
            Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#1096 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,368 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 09:49 AM

I unfortunately gained one pound for the final weigh-in, but I expected that. Overall I lost 9.8 pounds! Season 2, here I come!

#1097 JessicaM

JessicaM
              • Vendor
              • 1,969 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 10:33 AM

Well finally some progress on the scale...think I am down 4 pounds after 6 days of working out last week!! Overall not so well, think I lost 5 pounds total and I wanted to lose 10.

Ladies you all did amazing and thanks for setting this up...without it I dont think I would have even lost those 5 pounds!! Great job!!

#1098 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 10:42 AM

I just weighed myself and I am the same.

I think I lost a total of four pounds. Not great, but at least it is something!

Season 2 watch out...I am all about getting in that bikini.

Good luck to the winner.

#1099 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                  • 5,248 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 01:10 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by chprfan
                    Well finally some progress on the scale...think I am down 4 pounds after 6 days of working out last week!! Overall not so well, think I lost 5 pounds total and I wanted to lose 10.

Ladies you all did amazing and thanks for setting this up...without it I dont think I would have even lost those 5 pounds!! Great job!!
                    Congrats on losing the weight and the inches! Personally I don't care what I weigh as long as I can fit into those skinny jeans. LOL.

I can't believe this is over. There were times when I felt like it would never end but now looking back it seems short. I am excited for Season 2, heaven knows I need it! Good luck everyone and no matter what the scale says I am so proud of everyone b/c you stuck with it no matter what.

#1100 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 9,504 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 01:19 PM

Congrats to all of you LOSERS! LOL

I managed to lose 2.4 pounds! WooHoo! Really disappointing, but I cannot say that I even tried.

This weekend is going to be nuts so I'm going to try and do my best but them on Monday I am going to turn psycho! I really wanted to be in a bikini for my wedding but that means at least 20 pounds. Most of it is water and fluff. By cutting carbs I should be able to do that in 6 weeks.

Season 2 here I come!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users