Photo

Confessions

• Please log in to reply
1908 replies to this topic

#971 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
  • 5,466 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 04:34 PM

I confess that I really haven't done any work today. I organized an event for my company for stampede and its my job to do up the seating plan and it took me three times and 6 hours to get it right.. ARGHHHHHH. I guess that counts as work, kinda??

#972 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
    • 5,466 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 04:36 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Erika J
      I confess I want to pull a full bridezilla moment because I am annoyed of people not booking at dreams and the ridiculous day pass fees that are piling up!!!!!!!! URGHHH
      and i guess ill also confess that I must be a biatch b/c we told our guests who choose to save money and save at a cheaper resort that they will have to pay for the day pass to come over for the wedding etc. It actually persuaded a bunch of them to book with dreams anyways b/c in the end it really won't save them much if they have to pay a couple day passes per person.

#973 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
      • 4,512 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 04:39 PM

I confess that I cried a bit in my car yesterday because it was my first day as a “non-smoker” and I wanted one really bad!!
        *Formerly Nikki07*
        My Planning Thread

#974 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
        • 4,512 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 04:40 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by cdnvb9
          and i guess ill also confess that I must be a biatch b/c we told our guests who choose to save money and save at a cheaper resort that they will have to pay for the day pass to come over for the wedding etc. It actually persuaded a bunch of them to book with dreams anyways b/c in the end it really won't save them much if they have to pay a couple day passes per person.
          Well then I confess that I must be a biatch too because I did the exact same thing!! LOL
          *Formerly Nikki07*
          My Planning Thread

#975 EDSROSA

EDSROSA
          • 510 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 05:10 PM

I confess that I was really hurt to find out a bunch of important stuff that has been going on in my bff's life from someone else.

Ladies u r not bi**hes for having your guests pay for themselves. I totally agree they should pay for their passes

#976 KarenM

KarenM
            • 1,920 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 05:50 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Nikki07
              I confess that I cried a bit in my car yesterday because it was my first day as a “non-smoker” and I wanted one really bad!!
              Good for you, lady!! Keep it up! I know it must be so ridiculously hard to resist the cravings but you can do it! My FI has been smoke-free for 1 month & I'm so proud of him. Your body will thank you for this!

#977 Royal_lady10

Royal_lady10
              • 247 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:07 PM

Im married now!!!.... we just had our legal day today.. shhh dont tell anyone. LOL.. exactly one year before our mexico wedding..

#978 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
                • 4,512 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:10 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KarenM
                  Good for you, lady!! Keep it up! I know it must be so ridiculously hard to resist the cravings but you can do it! My FI has been smoke-free for 1 month & I'm so proud of him. Your body will thank you for this!
                  awwww thanks Karen! I've been telling everyone who asks that its not that bad....but it is lol. Yesterday was a really bad day, but hopefully this will pass in the next few weeks. Thanks for the support, it put a smile on my abnormally cranky face today!
                  *Formerly Nikki07*
                  My Planning Thread

#979 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
                  • 5,466 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:45 PM

Keep it up Nikki, you can do it!

I confess that i bought two bathing suits today and won't be telling FI. I have problems with shopping.

#980 sn0048

sn0048
                    • 264 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:46 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Royal_lady10
                      Im married now!!!.... we just had our legal day today.. shhh dont tell anyone. LOL.. exactly one year before our mexico wedding..
                      Aww that is so cute! Congratulations :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users