• Please log in to reply
1908 replies to this topic

#921 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:00 AM

tracy, that is too weird ... we had the same wedding! that stinks about the last name thing ... people just assume, and they shouldn't. i wonder if you had made it clear beforehand that you were not taking his name if they would have respected that and just announced you husband and wife? hard to say, since it's a different culture. tom's best man (& uncle) is named charles as well, and since he was one of our witnesses who had to sign in triplicate and then heard "charles and lisa" announced, he was wondering if we had just somehow gotten married, LOL. there's a great pic of me cracking up with him about it after the wedding.

#922 drtracy

drtracy
    • 436 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:14 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by mummergirl
      tracy, that is too weird ... we had the same wedding! that stinks about the last name thing ... people just assume, and they shouldn't. i wonder if you had made it clear beforehand that you were not taking his name if they would have respected that and just announced you husband and wife? hard to say, since it's a different culture. tom's best man (& uncle) is named charles as well, and since he was one of our witnesses who had to sign in triplicate and then heard "charles and lisa" announced, he was wondering if we had just somehow gotten married, LOL. there's a great pic of me cracking up with him about it after the wedding.
      That's awesome, I would have loved to have seen his face when they said it. I kept telling all of our witnesses, "enjoy your new condo" as they were signing. :)

We honestly didn't think about it b/c everywhere we went they were calling us by my last name (the room was in my name). I know that DH liked that they said it so I don't mind too much, just a bit annoying.

#923 yamille

yamille
      • 1,460 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 09:02 AM

Hi there... dropping in for some confessing.

- I confess I am feeling a little blue that the wedding really did go by very fast.
        - I confess that I am wishing I had worn my hair differently and worn the veil that I had.
        - I confess that I am having baby fever! Even though we have agreed to wait a bit.

ok that's all for now.

#924 Sloan

Sloan
        • 1,279 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 02:01 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by yamille
          Hi there... dropping in for some confessing.

- I confess I am feeling a little blue that the wedding really did go by very fast.
          - I confess that I am wishing I had worn my hair differently and worn the veil that I had.
          - I confess that I am having baby fever! Even though we have agreed to wait a bit.

ok that's all for now.
          DITTO!
          Except, not so much on the baby thing. We're trying to decide between early retirement or kids... hah.

I confess that I HATED my wedding dress. I felt like an ass in it.

#925 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,151 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 07:42 PM

i confess that this:

There are no subscribed threads to display in this folder for this time period.

makes me way sadder than it should, LOL! refresh! refresh!

#926 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,513 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 07:46 PM

Awww sloan sorry you hated your wedding dress! It looks pretty in your siggy.

I confess once again I cannot quit effing eating. It is like a non-stop addiction to food. Ice cream, cupcakes, chips, EVERYTHING!! WTF!!!!!!!

#927 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
              • 3,347 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 09:21 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Betsy
                Awww sloan sorry you hated your wedding dress! It looks pretty in your siggy.

I confess once again I cannot quit effing eating. It is like a non-stop addiction to food. Ice cream, cupcakes, chips, EVERYTHING!! WTF!!!!!!!
                Honey... are you pregnant?
                ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#928 Royal_lady10

Royal_lady10
                • 247 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 09:50 PM

I am royally pissed at my aunt.. why the f&^k is she telling everyone on my fathers side of the family not to come to my wedding.. first it was the drug cartel, then it was the swine flu, now its the kidnapping..wtf.. just tell me you dont want to come

#929 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 4,513 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 10:16 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ~Stephanie~
                    Honey... are you pregnant?

NOOOOOO I am not - 100% sure. At least then I would have an excuse!!

#930 KLC77

KLC77
                    • 2,207 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:15 PM

I confess that I am the biggest procrastinator EVER. I've been on BDW for over an hour instead of doing my homework and now all I want to do is go to sleep. Looks like I'll be getting up early to do homework in the morning...
                      ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users