1908 replies to this topic

#751 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
  • 3,347 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 06:42 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BachataBride
    I confess....

I dreamt last night that I got banned from BDW!!!! I was freaking out!!! There was no good reason for it!! I didn't get an email from Tammy or any of the other mods!! All I could think of was getting a message to Tammy begging to know what I did wrong. I was going to get one of the girls I have contact with outside of the forum to send her a msg on my behalf!!! I was so excited when I woke up & finally realized it wasn't true!!
    OMG, that is too funny! I'm surprised I don't have those too! I'm so darn curious about the banned members, they seemed normal but appearently up to mischief! LOL.

Cofession- I use to play WoW (I know, please don't judge me). I use to play so much that I would have dreams about that damn video game!
    ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#752 drtracy

drtracy
    • 436 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:19 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ~Stephanie~
      Cofession- I use to play WoW (I know, please don't judge me). I use to play so much that I would have dreams about that damn video game!
      I can't judge you since FI is upstairs playing right now. :)

#753 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,369 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:22 PM

Quote:

Im judging! haha j/k still love ya

#754 Mrs.Hockey

Mrs.Hockey
        • 272 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:32 PM

Today I had full intentions of going to the gym after work..instead I came home and ate everything is site and skipped the gym. I can't stop eating junk and I keep going back to the cupboards. Every bite makes me feel so guilty but I can't stop!

#755 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
          • 5,649 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:08 PM

Stephanie - don't feel bad about WoW, DH and I were totally addicted to FFXI a few years back and played it all the time...sometimes in to the wee hours of the morning (5 a.m. anyone?) lol huge gamer dorks up in this house! lol

#756 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:17 PM

oh man, even dorkier than WoW ... my family (adults) all play TOONTOWN ... yes, the disney game. i haven't played in awhile, but i was pretty obsessed with the game for awhile. i was "princess mcpigglewiggle" LOL

... can't believe i just admitted that.

#757 Cattie

Cattie
              • 594 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:23 PM

Quote:
                I'll admit I played from release up until almost 2 years ago. I also played EQ for around 7 years, and dabbled a bit in LOTRO. I met some really amazing people playing those games. Now I don't have the time to play anything, including my DS!!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by paraisobeachbride2009
                Stephanie - don't feel bad about WoW, DH and I were totally addicted to FFXI a few years back and played it all the time...sometimes in to the wee hours of the morning (5 a.m. anyone?) lol huge gamer dorks up in this house! lol
                I remember way back when I was laid off, I'd play EQ for DAYS!! Then back when we only had 1 computer, the FI and I would race home from work, whoever got home first got to play that night. Yeah, we're dorks!!

#758 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
                • 3,347 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:25 PM

LOL, thanks guys! I don't feel like such a dork now!
                  ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#759 BachataBride

BachataBride
                  • Banned
                  • 9,310 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:52 AM

I confess...I do not know what WoW, FFXI or EQ are!!?? Fill me in...what am I missing??!!

#760 sunset78

sunset78
                    • 1,280 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:17 AM

I wasn't into those... but I was addicted to The Sims for the PC (haven't played in a while) and Virtual Villager games (have one on my laptop paused... they are all on the verge of dying...lol)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users