Photo

Confessions

• Please log in to reply
1908 replies to this topic

#1021 kgeecee

kgeecee
  • 194 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 11:02 AM

i invited my ex husbands partents to my wedding....
    .....keila

#1022 Sloan

Sloan
    • 1,279 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 11:32 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by FoxyBride
      I confess that I'm ignoring my FI's mother's friend request on FB. Are you kidding me? There's NO WAY I'm going to accept that.
      LOL. I wouldnt either!

#1023 Bing & Win Win

Bing & Win Win
      • 83 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:08 PM

Okay - my FI and I are trying to be really careful in the sex department b/c I'm not on the pill and we never use condoms. So, we said we are going to cut down on the fun and use condoms. My confession...I really could care less lately about sex. What's wrong with me...I used to want it ALL THE TIME. Now I never feel frisky - what's up with that? Sometimes I pretend I'm into it...but really, I would rather be sleeping. LOL. Is this normal?

Too much information?? Sorry!

#1024 The Mandy in Chandy

The Mandy in Chandy
        • 307 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:44 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Bing & Win Win
          Okay - my FI and I are trying to be really careful in the sex department b/c I'm not on the pill and we never use condoms. So, we said we are going to cut down on the fun and use condoms. My confession...I really could care less lately about sex. What's wrong with me...I used to want it ALL THE TIME. Now I never feel frisky - what's up with that? Sometimes I pretend I'm into it...but really, I would rather be sleeping. LOL. Is this normal?

It happens to the best of us!!

#1025 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,369 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:48 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Bing & Win Win
            My confession...I really could care less lately about sex. What's wrong with me...I used to want it ALL THE TIME. Now I never feel frisky - what's up with that? Sometimes I pretend I'm into it...but really, I would rather be sleeping. LOL. Is this normal?

You just described me to a t! I hope i get out of my funk...So yes Im saying its normal

#1026 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
            • 5,649 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:52 PM

I agree, that's pretty normal...sometimes ya just wanna sleep, not be pestered while you're TRYING to sleep!

#1027 Bing & Win Win

Bing & Win Win
              • 83 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:57 PM

I should mention - the whole point on us cutting down the lovin' and using the "no glove, no love" rule...is because we really don't want to end up pregnant before the wedding!

Phew...I was starting to think there was something wrong with me. I'm glad I'm not alone!

#1028 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 5,369 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:15 PM

i confess im sad i still dont have my MotM banner

#1029 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                  • 5,649 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:32 PM

Meg - well at least your work is nice enough to throw you one. My work didn't do one for me before my wedding in Feb but they did one for another girl in the office who got married in May...wtf?!?!? I didn't want any gifts or anything but it would have been a fun send off since pretty much everyone knew I was getting married. Oh well...

#1030 Love3

Love3
                    • 785 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 10:53 PM

wow your work threw you one!! my family hasn't even done that LOL and it's no secret I HATE my never to be in laws LOL especially his cu*t of a sister
                      ~Heather~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users