Sign in to follow this  
ErinB

Confessions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BachataBride View Post
I confess....

I dreamt last night that I got banned from BDW!!!! I was freaking out!!! There was no good reason for it!! I didn't get an email from Tammy or any of the other mods!! All I could think of was getting a message to Tammy begging to know what I did wrong. I was going to get one of the girls I have contact with outside of the forum to send her a msg on my behalf!!! I was so excited when I woke up & finally realized it wasn't true!!
OMG, that is too funny! I'm surprised I don't have those too! I'm so darn curious about the banned members, they seemed normal but appearently up to mischief! LOL.

Cofession- I use to play WoW (I know, please don't judge me). I use to play so much that I would have dreams about that damn video game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Stephanie~ View Post
Cofession- I use to play WoW (I know, please don't judge me). I use to play so much that I would have dreams about that damn video game!
I can't judge you since FI is upstairs playing right now. :)

Quote:

Im judging! haha j/k still love ya

Today I had full intentions of going to the gym after work..instead I came home and ate everything is site and skipped the gym. I can't stop eating junk and I keep going back to the cupboards. Every bite makes me feel so guilty but I can't stop!

Stephanie - don't feel bad about WoW, DH and I were totally addicted to FFXI a few years back and played it all the time...sometimes in to the wee hours of the morning (5 a.m. anyone?) lol huge gamer dorks up in this house! lol wink.gif

oh man, even dorkier than WoW ... my family (adults) all play TOONTOWN ... yes, the disney game. i haven't played in awhile, but i was pretty obsessed with the game for awhile. i was "princess mcpigglewiggle" LOL

... can't believe i just admitted that.

Quote:
I'll admit I played from release up until almost 2 years ago. I also played EQ for around 7 years, and dabbled a bit in LOTRO. I met some really amazing people playing those games. Now I don't have the time to play anything, including my DS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraisobeachbride2009 View Post
Stephanie - don't feel bad about WoW, DH and I were totally addicted to FFXI a few years back and played it all the time...sometimes in to the wee hours of the morning (5 a.m. anyone?) lol huge gamer dorks up in this house! lol wink.gif
I remember way back when I was laid off, I'd play EQ for DAYS!! Then back when we only had 1 computer, the FI and I would race home from work, whoever got home first got to play that night. Yeah, we're dorks!!

I wasn't into those... but I was addicted to The Sims for the PC (haven't played in a while) and Virtual Villager games (have one on my laptop paused... they are all on the verge of dying...lol)