Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

I ran 2 1/2 miles this a.m. Boy am I glad it's Friday! No more working out til Monday. You girls have a great weekend!!

I went to my bootcamp last night and it was tough, yet again. Its great that she always changes it up, but no so great that its so damn hard. I am feeling it today. I only have 1 week of bootcamp left and then I need to get my ass to the gym everynight if possible. Not much time left till 51 people see me in my swimsuit.

Wow Julie - 19 days til the wedding. It's coming fast. You've been doing such an awesome job with your boot camp class, you'll want to continue to working out until you leave.

I missed my boot camp class last night because of the stupid Directv guy! argh!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaG View Post
Wow Julie - 19 days til the wedding. It's coming fast. You've been doing such an awesome job with your boot camp class, you'll want to continue to working out until you leave.

I missed my boot camp class last night because of the stupid Directv guy! argh!!!!
Oh, I read about him. As if you care if he misses dinner with his GF, like you have no life of your own that he inconvenienced as well. I would be mad too.

I am going to keep working out, I am going to try to step it up in the next few weeks, but I am so busy that I just hope I can fit it in.

you would think leaving for mexico in a week would get my butt in gear, but I have no motivation to do anything, what is wrong with me!

uggg...spin class is at 4:30 i cant get off my couch..lol..i have been doing great i lost 8.5 lbs yuppie but i want to keep it up i go to mexcio in three weeks and i cant loose my will power

I went to the gym yesterday and did upper body and abs. Hope you girls have been staying motivated. It's so hard! Tomorrow I'm doing the Komen Race For The Cure. I'm excited!!

That is so great Lisa - working out and helping a good cause. Good luck!

I went running around my old college campus while back in OH for a wedding on Sat. It was awesome! Then I got slammed at work and didn't to anything until Wed - did intervals on the treadmill. Today I did a baby crossfit workout and abs plus 15 min on eliptical.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • I think I fhttp://www.cigarjamaica.com/ound what you're looking for: 
    • My parents divorced quite recently, just few years ago after being rather unhappily married for 26 years. My mom caught him cheating. I got engaged a few months ago and a month later with little notice my father married the woman who he was with when my mom caught him. I live in a different country so only met her and her family a few times, they were very nice to me, my father is very happy. I am polite / neutral with her. On the contrary my mom is not doing great at all, she is still in a complete breakdown and a month after engagement she made a scene that she does not want my father at my wedding and hang up on me. When she found out i speak to his new partner she refused to talk to me ever again. It’s been a couple of month now, i tried to reach out but she blocked me. My mom is not really a very reasonable type, i try to take care of her and cheer her up but I cant just sit and talk to her peacefully, it is always a drama when it comes to my father. My grandparents are on her side. I mentioned to my father that i will not be inviting his wife as i don’t feel comfortable making the whole situation much worse and also because i really dont know her well to which he said that he may not be coming then. What do I do about it? It looks like it maybe the case that neither of my parents will come or if my father comes with his wife i may never be able to fix the relationship with my mother....
    • I'm so excited to finally, after 9 years, getting married again!  He's so amazing and we want to have an amazing wedding in Jamaica next year.  Allow me to introduce myself:  I am Katherine,  his grandchildren will call me KitKat! who is marrying a minister that truly leaves me speechless at times the way he loves and cares for me.  Professionally, I am a destination wedding planner/travel agent/award-winning floral designer, so this wedding will be my ENCORE.  Last night, we started out with 50 guests, relatively the larger size of most destination weddings.  Then our guest list grew to 100.  Right! My team right now, does have a contact in Jamaica, that I'm already working with. We are working on the budget, constantly.  The plan is to have all of the details together before Thanksgiving holiday, so that family and friends can prepare to start booking.
    • Wow.... it looks like I need to add some things to my bags ..#goals Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • May be a long shot here.... trying to resurrect this post. Would anyone be willing to send me the files while I work on my points?  Karencarreiro@me.com
  • Topics