Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#2131 Sloan

Sloan
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 02:00 PM

Kickboxing yesterday and fighting the holiday crowds at the mall - does that count too??
    Got a hockey game tonight - 1.5hrs

#2132 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 12:59 PM

I'm just getting ready to go out through the door - on my way to Zumba!! WOOHOO!! I'm so excited! I weighed myself at the gym the last time i was there (Tuesday I think) and I'm down to 154lbs!! I'm so excited since this time last year (and a year or 2 before that) I was over 165!!! Not bad I think for someone who exercises sparatically and never diets!! Imagine what I could do if I actually started a routine! Although...I attribute most of the weight loss to the zumba that I just started a few months ago!! GO ZUMBA!!! lol
      Now....my goal is go below 150 before the wedding in a month! It might be a little difficult with Christmas coming though!!

#2133 Trice

Trice
      • 295 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 10:54 AM

Jogged 3.5 miles on treadmill last night. Please let me do it again tomorrow morning. I felt like a hampster.

#2134 Tiffiney01

Tiffiney01
        • 266 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 11:18 AM

I have to be honest I havent exercised since Thanksgiving all the food OMG!
          Now Christmas more food lol, BUT come Jan 1st I will be back on my grind like a mad woman lol I guess thats my New Years Resolution! ( hopefully I can keep this one)
          Mr & Mrs Newby

#2135 BachataBride

BachataBride
          • Banned
          • 9,310 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 11:31 AM

Well...I've been keeping up with the Zumba...but Christmas really screws around with the schedule at the gym - its not open a few of the Zumba days!! Oh well...I'll have to get there when they are open!! I went last night and I'll be going on Saturday - after that it might have to be the following Saturday. Maybe I'll have to go to the gym with FI a couple of times!!

#2136 missdanelle

missdanelle
            • 687 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 01:34 PM

good for you Amanda! How do you like Zumba? I've heard alot of good things about it! I personally havent worked out in about a week! Definately feeling crappy...looking forward to the Holidays being over so I can get back on track!

#2137 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 05:52 PM

I LOVE ZUMBA!!! I highly recommend it!! It's so much fun!!! If you love to dance you'll love Zumba! I hate going to the gym, but not much stops me from going to Zumba!!! If you're thinking about it definitely go!!!

#2138 clmarti1

clmarti1
                • 207 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 04:51 PM

Ugh, I've been a slob for the last three weeks! I have a wedding to go to and I plan to run afterwards! I hate the holidays because I always gain weight! The plus side is that yesterday I had my dress fitting and it fits! I need no alterations as of yet! I'm hoping to lose 5-10lbs before the wedding!

#2139 Jen_S

Jen_S
                  • 3,737 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 02:52 PM

FINALLY I can write yes I did exercise today!!! I ran 5 miles. I had my dress fitting 3 weeks ago and it went really well so I decided to take a week off from working out well I did and I lost 5lbs so I got excited and took the next week off (not what I really planned but I got lazy) then I lost 2 lbs so then I took another week off with xmas I and just picking I put 3 back on so now I have 2 months until the big day! and I am finally getting back to working out no matter how lazy I am. I still want to loose 10lbs.
                    Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#2140 BachataBride

BachataBride
                    • Banned
                    • 9,310 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 10:50 AM

Well...I went to Zumba again on Saturday morning & weighed myself. I lost 4 lbs in a week & a half!! And that's with Christmas in the middle!! WOOHOO!!! I'm so excited!! My only concern is that I've already had my dress fitting, but she will still have a week to do any other alterations that are needed. Not to mention I should leave a bit of room for resort gaining weight!! With all the good food & drinks it's not hard to pack on a few pounds!! LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users