Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#2051 BarceloBride

BarceloBride
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 07:22 PM

Wow...what motivation you all have!!
    I've been going...5 times a week...and 2 yoga/pilates classes ontop of that.
    I'm tired though...need a few days off for my body to recoup!
    Anyone know any good songs for downloading onto my ipod (for running)...I really need to get back into running uphill (intervals) on the treadmill...
    THE FUTURE MRS.CRIST

#2052 Mel&B

Mel&B
    • 613 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 11:36 PM

I took a killer spin class this morning, then ate about 10,000 calories for thanksgiving!

#2053 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
      • 1,209 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 10:37 PM

I finally went this morning and did week 5 of the running program. It was 3 sessions of 5 minute running with about 2 mins in between each.
        It wasn't too bad actually!
        I also did crunches and a lot of arm weights.

I felt awesome after, but then I ended up stress eating throughout the day.
        Pringles, candy, chocolate bar, etc. Crappy! I think I may be too. Maybe I'll just call it my Thanksgiving

#2054 Angela139

Angela139
        • 455 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 12:05 AM

I didn't see this thread until now! I'm in if you don't mind :) I've started exercising pretty regularly lately, 3 to 4 times a week, but I'm moving slowly so as not to overwhelm myself. I want it to be something that I can continue doing forever. So did I exercise today? Nope, I'm sick with the flu... But I've been restraining myself because of that for 3 days now, so I think tomorrow is the day that I get back on the wagon... :)

#2055 KLC77

KLC77
          • 2,207 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 12:13 AM

I started the P90X dvds today. I'm pretty sure my arms are going to be sore tomorrow. It was hard! I'm happy I've found something I can do at home and hopefully get results from.
            ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#2056 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
            • 1,209 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 12:33 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Angela139
              I didn't see this thread until now! I'm in if you don't mind :) I've started exercising pretty regularly lately, 3 to 4 times a week, but I'm moving slowly so as not to overwhelm myself. I want it to be something that I can continue doing forever. So did I exercise today? Nope, I'm sick with the flu...
              I started the P90X dvds today. I'm pretty sure my arms are going to be sore tomorrow. It was hard! I'm happy I've found something I can do at home and hopefully get results from.
              Awesome! I remember Morgan talking about that dvd set, but I never ended up ordering it.
              Let us know how it goes!
              Right now I am thinking of trying out the core rhythms dance dvd workout...but I think I may be brainwashed

#2057 Jen_S

Jen_S
              • 3,737 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 01:04 PM

I went back to the gym today finally I did 20 min on the stairmaster and 45min weight training. I am going back tonight to take Zumba.
                Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#2058 KLC77

KLC77
                • 2,207 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 02:08 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by kevsgirl
                  Awesome! I remember Morgan talking about that dvd set, but I never ended up ordering it.
                  Let us know how it goes!
                  Right now I am thinking of trying out the core rhythms dance dvd workout...but I think I may be brainwashed
                  OMG, so I did the chest/back dvd with the abs one on Saturday and then the Plyometrics yesterday. Today I am supposed to do arms and shoulders, but it is sooooo not happening! I'm so sore! So, I'm taking the day off and will do it tomorrow.
                  ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#2059 BachataBride

BachataBride
                  • Banned
                  • 9,310 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 03:00 PM

I fell off the exercise train!
                    Since the move I have not been able to get my @ss in gear!!
                    But starting tomorrow I'm going to Zumba twice a week!! Not long until the wedding now so I have to get a move on! And I have my dress fitting in 2 weeks!!

#2060 jmiranda

jmiranda
                    • 697 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 04:26 PM

Its time for me to join you ladies. I started working out today...I did 30minutes on the elliptical and I started phase 1 dvd of Slim in 6 series. I also did abs today.

For those of you that dont know about the slim in 6 series it consists of working out 6 days a week for 6 weeks broken up into 3 phases. Phase 1 is the 1st week, Phase 2 is the 2nd week and Phase 3 is the last 4 weeks.

I hope that it works and I see some noticeable changes because I really NEED to lose 45 to 50 lbs by October.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users