Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#1901 *Casey*

*Casey*
  • 5,209 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 01:49 PM

FI and my roommate are going out of town this weekend, so tomorrow and friday before work, and Saturday I am hitting the gym hard! I've been slacking a little bit. I've scheduled my e-pic session in 2 weeks, so I better get a movin'!

#1902 aimee!

aimee!
    • 696 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 01:57 PM

hoping to do some ellilptical-ing while watching project runway tonight :)

thanks for keeping me motivated! [i need it] lol.
      Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#1903 AnneW

AnneW
      • 127 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 02:36 PM

Yep - went for a 6am jog. Now, I'm sleepy. Tomorrow, Jillian Michaels greets me at 6am for my Power Sculpt DVD. Yippee!

#1904 LouLou7

LouLou7
        • 6 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 03:34 PM

You ladies are making me feel bad!!! I thought I was doing good if I took the dog for a walk!

I guess I am going to have to step it up a bit... good motivation though!
          ~ Lindsay

#1905 trance_angelx0x

trance_angelx0x
          • 198 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 03:49 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LouLou7
            You ladies are making me feel bad!!! I thought I was doing good if I took the dog for a walk!

I guess I am going to have to step it up a bit... good motivation though!
            In the same boat here. I'm so proud of myself for walking the dog everyday for at least 45 minutes lol. I have no excuse, I have an eliptical trainer and Bowflex in the basement

#1906 Inked1

Inked1
            • 161 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 05:28 PM

I just did my weight training and have a softball game in an hour (im counting that for my cardio...)
              Yay for me :-)

#1907 *Casey*

*Casey*
              • 5,209 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 10:27 AM

YEA! Got back to the gym this morning and ran 4 miles, and I have dance class tonight :)

#1908 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,532 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 10:36 AM

I'm so pissed. I rely on my dog to wake me up to run because he gets up at 6:30 every morning for his breakfast. Well this morning the bugger slept in until 7 am so I totally didnt have time to go for a run anymore! And I really wanted to! Arrrrgh. I guess I should set my alarm from now on

#1909 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
                  • 1,257 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 10:37 AM

I just rode my bike for 45 mintues around my new neighborhood!

#1910 bumbles

bumbles
                    • 574 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 12:08 PM

Wow, you ladies are pretty awesome w/ your workouts! I cancelled my gym membership a few months ago because I only went a couple times during the week and figured I could use the one at work or in the apt. Bad idea! Since then, I haven't gone at all! I miss those spin and yoga classes. My avoidance of the gym is in part due to the air conditioning. Not sure if that's weird, but I get cold easily and hate the air blasting even if I'm really hot. Fans for a breeze would be nice though! When I lived in Austin, I loved exercising outdoors in the dry heat! Now that I'm in DC the humidity is GROSS! I hate summertime so much now. Also, we recently got a Corgi puppy so that's pretty time consuming.

Anyway, no more excuses-- I obviously have made up so many...lol! I am going to the gym today. Goal: Do a little something everyday and focus on the arms and booty! Reading your posts have motivated me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users