• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#1741 Opice34

Opice34
  • 414 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 10:08 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Yari

The best part is we went jogging for a few minutes around the building and when we were done I wasn't winded. So happy!
    Isn't that the best feeling?!? To me, noticing improvement in my fitness level is almost better than the number on the scale going down. WAY TO GO!!!! That is awesome!!!

#1742 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 10:09 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Opice34
      Isn't that the best feeling?!? To me, noticing improvement in my fitness level is almost better than the number on the scale going down. WAY TO GO!!!! That is awesome!!! :smile103:
      Yes, it was way cool! I was very happy.

#1743 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
      • 1,881 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 10:25 PM

i had a quickie today...30 min!!!
        http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
        February 14, 2009

#1744 alex

alex
        • 1,139 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 10:45 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by nikkianddean
          i had a quickie today...30 min!!!
          I had one of those too, but I didn't realize we were posting about that kind of exercise

I had a slacker day. We walked the dog & went fishing for the afternoon. Nothing overly exhausting, but I did have to do some rowing when the motor conked out on us LOL

#1745 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,047 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
          • LocationToronto

Posted 23 May 2008 - 12:30 AM

Yey Amy!!! you're sooo AWESOME! I'm so proud of you!!!! only a few more weeks to go!

So I went to spinning twice this week now, tues and today. I'm getting back on track after my post 1/2 marathon slacker week

#1746 JessicaM

JessicaM
          • Vendor
          • 1,969 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 12:10 PM

yesterday I did 40 minutes on the elipitical and 25 min on the treadmill

#1747 alex

alex
            • 1,139 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 04:43 PM

Everyone keep up the great work!!

I had a great day today all focused on legs. I took a quick 1.5 mile walk this morning to go get coffee instead of making it at home & sitting on my butt! Then we hit the gym! Warmed up doing 2 miles on the bike & then did some intense leg work (including front bar squats which in my opinion should be illegal!!) finishing with this stupid obstacle course Mat made for me in the group work-out room! It involved running with weights, weaving through set obstacles & power skipping at the end... Actually I guess I can't call it stupid because he's been trying to hard to mix-up my workouts so I don't get bored! He's so sweet & motivational I should be thankful!!! :) Anytime I complain about what he does, my friends & family all offer to trade with me & have Mat train them. I guess I've got it pretty damn good having his help!!

#1748 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
              • VIP Member
              • 3,405 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 05:11 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by xandrafaye
                Everyone keep up the great work!!

I had a great day today all focused on legs. I took a quick 1.5 mile walk this morning to go get coffee instead of making it at home & sitting on my butt! Then we hit the gym! Warmed up doing 2 miles on the bike & then did some intense leg work (including front bar squats which in my opinion should be illegal!!) finishing with this stupid obstacle course Mat made for me in the group work-out room! It involved running with weights, weaving through set obstacles & power skipping at the end... Actually I guess I can't call it stupid because he's been trying to hard to mix-up my workouts so I don't get bored! He's so sweet & motivational I should be thankful!!! :) Anytime I complain about what he does, my friends & family all offer to trade with me & have Mat train them. I guess I've got it pretty damn good having his help!!
                That's so awesome that he's helping you! I wish I had someone to push me a little harder. When Andy offers advice I either lap it up and love it or give him the "stink eye" as he calls it...depending on my mood. Is he a trainer, or just loves to work out?? Regardless.....props to him for helping his lovely lady..and to you for not wanting to kill him!

#1749 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
                • 1,881 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:34 PM

45 minutes
                  http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
                  February 14, 2009

#1750 riviera

riviera
                  • 108 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 12:30 AM