Posted 22 March 2008 - 05:29 PM

I made myself run 10km and then ate some yummy cake

#1432 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 05:49 PM

Way to go everyone!

I am taking today and tomorrow off. I already went Monday-Friday.

#1433 Martha

Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 05:52 PM

Good job, Yari!

#1434 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 05:54 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Just Martha
        Good job, Yari!
        Thanks Martha, but not doing so well in the eating part this weekend. Oh well, I will get back on schedule Monday morning.

#1435 Martha

Martha
        • VIP Member
        • 3,906 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 06:05 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Yari
          Thanks Martha, but not doing so well in the eating part this weekend. Oh well, I will get back on schedule Monday morning.
          That use to always happen to me on the weekends! How about if you want something that you shouldn't eat, you let me know and I'll eat it for ya?

#1436 LisaG

LisaG
          • VIP Member
          • 7,839 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 10:28 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Just Martha
            You are working out during your first trimester?
            Yes, I'm taking it a little easy though. I've still been lifting, but lighter weights - more reps...and only running 1 mile at a time. It sucks! I was running the other day and got in trouble by DH. I think I'm fine since I was use to working out really hard pre-preggo. I only did the abs class yesterday because I met a friend to workout and she doesn't know yet...so I needed to play it off and half a$$ did abs
            Have you been working out? How have you been feeling??

#1437 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
            • 1,881 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 02:40 PM

YES!!!! just finished 50 min of cardio!

I want to add the Bar Method to my weekly schedule...Does anyone else go to The Bar Method

The Bar Method™ exercise system creates a uniquely lean, firm, sculpted body by reshaping and elongating muscles while maintaining an intense pace that burns fat and increases stamina. The hour-long class is composed of eight or nine strengthening exercises followed by stretches. The strength work combines holding positions that use the body’s own weight with small, controlled moves that increase range of motion and stamina. Stretching is focused on the hips, chest and lower back to improve posture and body alignment. Students begin the class with free weights and push-ups, move to the bar to work their legs and abdominals, and finish on mats for more core work and stretching.

http://www.barmethod.com/
              http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
              February 14, 2009

#1438 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,047 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
              • LocationToronto

Posted 23 March 2008 - 06:15 PM

Has anyone here tried NIA classes?? I'm thinking of starting to go twice a week beginning next Saturday to add to my usual running.

#1439 -Kate-

-Kate-
              • VIP Member
              • 7,676 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 06:50 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Adinu
                Has anyone here tried NIA classes?? I'm thinking of starting to go twice a week beginning next Saturday to add to my usual running.
                I've never done it but there is a place around the corner from me that teaches it. Let me know how it goes!

#1440 Martha

Martha
                • VIP Member
                • 3,906 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 07:26 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LisaG
                  Yes, I'm taking it a little easy though. I've still been lifting, but lighter weights - more reps...and only running 1 mile at a time. It sucks! I was running the other day and got in trouble by DH. I think I'm fine since I was use to working out really hard pre-preggo. I only did the abs class yesterday because I met a friend to workout and she doesn't know yet...so I needed to play it off and half a$$ did abs
                  Have you been working out? How have you been feeling??
                  I stopped working out the day I found out. I am considered high risk and don't want to take any chances...And, I get out of breath carrying groceries in and just walking up the stairs. Not sure why.

I am just going to wait til the 13th week mark and then start walking. Even if I wanted to run, I couldn't....the girls/twins/breasticles/you get the idea HURT BAD! The day before I found out I was PG I had to walk on the treadmill and not run because they hurt so bad.

Have you talked to your OB about working out?

I am glad your DH is looking out for you. Listen to him! :)

How are you feeling?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users