Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

Yesterday I walked 30 minutes at 8% incline on the treadmill (can't run due to knee injury...). Today I did my personal trainer's level 2 weights routine. really feeling it, I had done it Thursday night too!

Posted a new thread (not sure how to link it to this message...), looking for a work-out buddy who has similar goals as me. I'm 5'2" and want to lose another 10 lbs before June 29th. If anyone out there has similar goals, please PM me!!!

Yesterday did upper body with my trainer and today 3.0 miles on treadmill (walking and jogging). Tomorrow I will walk 2.4 miles to my 1 1/2 hour belly dancing class.

At the gym now! I've got 4 weeks until bridal portraits, ahhhhh! I wanted to be 5 PBS lighter by now. I hired a trainer, I'm hoping it will help keep on track. I just get so bored doing my hour of cardio on the bike! Thank God for iPhones!

Did 1 hour of intermediate yoga DVD (Rodney Yee) yesterday. My dad is visiting so hopefully tonight I'll find time to do something...

I did 4.5 miles this morning. I have to figure out a way to work out during March Madness or I'll go insane. But I'll be working from 9am-2am the first week. I'm going to die!

Did my weights last night for my legs: Squats 40lbs, lunges 15lbs, good mornings 10lbs, calf raises 20lbs.

And Saturday I had a 1hr spinning class.

Tonight is an hour of yoga!

Went to the nutritionist on Saturday and I'm down 4lbs ... so 10 more to go before we fly out in May!

smile29.gif