Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

WII sports is the way to go. We just got one for Christmas and I love it. Now I want to get the WII fit to get more of a workout. Anyone else have a wii fit, and what do you think about it? Is it worth the money?

I have the wii fit it is good however I do not think it replaces a true workout, but it is good if you want to get in a bit more.

Today I did a 30 min abs, abs & abs class at the gym and did 30 min of cardio. Tonight I am going to do level 3 of the 30 day shred video.

I ran 5 miles on my dinner break on Sunday which is the longest i've ever gone! My legs totally feel like mush! I've been doing the Shred DVD in the mornings and I'm going to the gym tonight with FI. Just 2 more weeks till the BD shoot. Yikes!

Last night I did level 2 of the 30 day shred with 5lb weights and the firm ball 30 min dvd. Today I did the 30 day shred level 3 with 3lb weights. My BD shoot is on Sunday ugh!

i'm on day 2 (haha) of the shred. I find some exercises to be fairly easy and others much more difficult. I now use heavier weights on the easier exercises. Those push ups kill me though....LOL