Sign in to follow this  
Alipires1

Banned?

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THREAD YET!!! I couldn't stop reading it. Then to see people make comments about it but that were later BANNED! Then when I got to your post MissDanelle, I busted out laughing!!!

When the girls told Jean-Marcus to tell the story and after he told the story it made me think of phone sex. I know that's weird isn't but it wa like "tell me a naughty story daddy" LMAO LMAO I have GOT to find more threads like this!!!!!

i know right! That what I was thinking... No wonder this forum is so addicting... Cause its so dang entertaining! yEAH SO I got a little aHEAD OF MYSELF THERE. Serves me right too i guess!

oh there are some good threads out there girls. you will know more about the BDW members than you would probably like to! haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdc0427 View Post
THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THREAD YET!!! I couldn't stop reading it. Then to see people make comments about it but that were later BANNED! Then when I got to your post MissDanelle, I busted out laughing!!!

When the girls told Jean-Marcus to tell the story and after he told the story it made me think of phone sex. I know that's weird isn't but it wa like "tell me a naughty story daddy" LMAO LMAO I have GOT to find more threads like this!!!!!
glad you find us to be amusing :)

This is my favorite thread ever http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t19493

I can't think of any others right now that got so off topic & silly.

Egads this thread is evolving and evolving fast! Went in curious about what gets a member banned. Realized that points can be stolen so I immediately spent half an hour trying to figure out how to bank what meek points I have managed to accumulate. Read with glee JM's banned from Canada story (they figured you weren't from here, eh?). And now perusing everyone's favourite threads. Sigh. I love snow days.

ok i dont even know how i came to this thread and then ended up in a thread with a bunch of dressed up ferets.. but im dying.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • A true explosion of colours seems to have taken hold of the Atacama region, in the north of Chile. Between November and December, a large expanse of flowers turns the driest part of the planet into a natural rainbow that this year promises to be the most abundant in the last five seasons. You should visit Chile, it's a wonderful country. What I recommend is that you take a Chile vacation packages all inclusiveChile vacation packages all inclusive. 
    • We also did the wedding wands from dressupwholesale.com So fun!  Here's our pic.  
    • Did you get married recently? Do you have 10-15 minutes? L.E.K. Consulting is interested in learning more about your engagement ring purchase, in particular how you chose where to buy it and your perceptions of the experience. We are offering a $20 Visa gift card for you to fill out a quick survey. If you are interested in participating, please contact Dhruv at dh.patel@lek.com to receive your unique survey link. In your e-mail, please also include the zip code where you made your engagement ring purchase. We look forward to hearing from you, and please let us know if you have any questions!
    • For weddings you should definitely use a travel agent as there are promotions and amenities with a group block that you will not get by booking individually like comped rooms, upgrades, spa treatments, etc.
    • Congratulations and welcome to the forum! There are lots of great resort options in Punta Cana and we have stayed at or toured many of them.  Are you looking for a family friendly resort or adults only?  What you interested in with nature and the ceremony? All of the resorts will have different wedding locations and there are also a variety of off resort wedding venues in Punta Cana. Please feel free to email us at info@wrighttravelagency.com if you'd like us to send resort info and check group rates. Thanks! Patty
  • Topics