Sign in to follow this  
Alipires1

Banned?

If it was a vendor, they may have been soliciting/advertising/spamming etc.

If it was a member, we do have precious few rules to follow (some of the same as vendors, like spamming). Obviously we're a close-knit group, and any rude, inappropriate comments are also unacceptable.

Okay, this sounds horrible, but if a person is banned, can I go and thief their points?!! I wouldn't do it anyone else, but hey, they can't use them and I really like getting points!!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarie17 View Post
Okay, this sounds horrible, but if a person is banned, can I go and thief their points?!! I wouldn't do it anyone else, but hey, they can't use them and I really like getting points!!! :)
we are pretty sure that if you try to theif it actually takes your points away. I have no idea what it is all about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarie17 View Post
i actually don't know what happens when you try to thief points!?! why don't you try to steal them and if you can, then cool, if not and it takes yours, PM me and I will donate 900 (what you currently have) to you.

Let us know what happens too. As far as I know, only one person tried. Maybe the way it works is you sometimes you get them & other times you lose them.

I vaguely remember Christa trying it - and it took points away. But for all I know - she screwed up or something (sorry, Christa!). Or maybe she just told us that, and now she's been stealing points all along. Heck, give it a shot - let us know how it goes.