Photo

Banned?

• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#1 Alipires1

Alipires1
  • 298 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 01:37 AM

I just read an old post and the person who posted had the word banned under her. What could someone do to get banned?

#2 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 01:43 AM

If it was a vendor, they may have been soliciting/advertising/spamming etc.

If it was a member, we do have precious few rules to follow (some of the same as vendors, like spamming). Obviously we're a close-knit group, and any rude, inappropriate comments are also unacceptable.
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 February 2008 - 01:43 AM

alot of things...Best Destination Wedding Forum - FAQ: General Forum Usage

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 Alipires1

Alipires1
      • 298 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 01:45 AM

wow thanks.

#5 dmarie17

dmarie17
        • 276 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 11:27 PM

Okay, this sounds horrible, but if a person is banned, can I go and thief their points?!! I wouldn't do it anyone else, but hey, they can't use them and I really like getting points!!! :)

#6 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 11:32 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by dmarie17
            Okay, this sounds horrible, but if a person is banned, can I go and thief their points?!! I wouldn't do it anyone else, but hey, they can't use them and I really like getting points!!! :)
            we are pretty sure that if you try to theif it actually takes your points away. I have no idea what it is all about.

#7 Alyssa

Alyssa
            • 11,793 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 12:07 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by dmarie17
              i actually don't know what happens when you try to thief points!?! why don't you try to steal them and if you can, then cool, if not and it takes yours, PM me and I will donate 900 (what you currently have) to you.

#8 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 12:09 AM

Let us know what happens too. As far as I know, only one person tried. Maybe the way it works is you sometimes you get them & other times you lose them.

#9 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 12:42 AM

I vaguely remember Christa trying it - and it took points away. But for all I know - she screwed up or something (sorry, Christa!). Or maybe she just told us that, and now she's been stealing points all along. Heck, give it a shot - let us know how it goes.

#10 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 10,366 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 09:21 AM

I think it actually costs you 100 points to try and "steal" points, but I don't know that anyone has actually ever succeeded at thieving points

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users