• Please log in to reply
1310 replies to this topic

#551 Laura22610

Laura22610
  • 468 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 01:02 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MSG518
    Laura-I saw those dresses in a bridal magazine! I loved them and how they have pockets!
    Thanks! I loved the pockets too...good for the beach, I thought :)

#552 Korky328

Korky328
    • 15 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 03:02 PM

The fiance and I are planning a beach ceremony in San Juan, Puerto Rico and we found it very difficult to find bridesmaid dresses that we liked. Almost everything was either dark (which didn't fit with the "theme") or was such a heavy material that the girls might sweat to death. Eventually we did find something that was as bright and airy as we were hoping. We found it at Davids Bridal (which was great because we have six bridesmaids who range in size). Anyway, here is the picture from the website. Hope you like it!

Click the image to open in full size.

#553 Tifuhhknee

Tifuhhknee
      • 631 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 05:49 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Korky328
        The fiance and I are planning a beach ceremony in San Juan, Puerto Rico and we found it very difficult to find bridesmaid dresses that we liked. Almost everything was either dark (which didn't fit with the "theme") or was such a heavy material that the girls might sweat to death. Eventually we did find something that was as bright and airy as we were hoping. We found it at Davids Bridal (which was great because we have six bridesmaids who range in size). Anyway, here is the picture from the website. Hope you like it!
        This is adorable! Would you mind sharing how much these are? Did they come in any other colors? I love it!
        Destination Wedding: April 21, 2011
        At Home Reception: May 7, 2011
        25 guests + bride + groom booked

My Wedding Planning Notes

#554 sjmacphe

sjmacphe
        • 291 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:17 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Korky328

I agree that dress is adorable!!

I am so pumped my girls all have their dresses now, the are J Crew (Juliet and Cotton Cady) in clover color. Just an FYI, the petite sizes seem to fit better, even up to 5'6"! Also, the clover color is being discontinued so they are all on sale now - of course after we order them lol.

#555 *Linds*

*Linds*
          • 5,776 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:25 PM

Here is a pic of my BM dresses:

It took me forever to decide so I am very glad to have finally made a decision!

They will be in turquoise from the color chart below:

Loving married life! <3

#556 sjmacphe

sjmacphe
            • 291 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:26 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Tifuhhknee
              This is adorable! Would you mind sharing how much these are? Did they come in any other colors? I love it!
              I found them on the DB website under the party dress section, they are on sale for $80 (from $135) and they have pink, turquoise, blue and yellow :) - good luck!

#557 bholthof

bholthof
              • Banned
              • 323 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 01:59 PM

I'm super excited for our BM dresses... they are actually silk sarongs ordered from Sabine Sarongs. I figured that they would be MUCH more likely to actually wear a sarong again rather than a dress! My sister especially, since she just had a baby and won't be dressing up all that often anymore! (Not that she did before, anyway. They are hand dyed. They won't be identical (because they are hand dyed) but I'm totally fine with that. They are in our wedding colours - bright blue and bright green.

I love that they can be worn any number of different ways...

Sorry I couldn't post a pic - I'm at work and can't access photobucket. But I am attaching the pic of the MOH dress in MS Word.

Attached Files

21 people + Bride & Groom booked!!

http://tickers.Ticke....8e20/event.png

#558 JT3

JT3
                • 443 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:45 PM

Here are my bridesmaids dress.. Now what should the guys wear lol....

#559 smasha

smasha
                  • 10 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 07:02 PM

It's still really early in the planning, but I have fallen in love with this dress for my girls - it also helps they all love it too! What's great about it is that it's a jersey knit so it won't wrinkle! Perfect for packing in a suitcase My mom and I might even buy one in black for ourselves! It's also convertible, so my girls can wear it however they like want!

Convertible Wrap Satin Jersey Cocktail by erinleighheart on Etsy

#560 AnnaBanana

AnnaBanana
                    • 376 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 08:47 PM

I love the convertible ones! I considered picking something like that for my bridesmaids also so they had some variety.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users