Photo

Bridesmaids dresses

• Please log in to reply
1310 replies to this topic

#481 sjmacphe

sjmacphe
  • 291 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:56 AM

Erica, that's too funny - my BMs are all wearing the second dress in the same color (clover right??), I think they are going to look great on them - have your girls tried them on yet? Only one of my has ordered hers, I hope it fits her well :)!

#482 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
    • 429 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:18 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by sjmacphe
      Erica, that's too funny - my BMs are all wearing the second dress in the same color (clover right??), I think they are going to look great on them - have your girls tried them on yet? Only one of my has ordered hers, I hope it fits her well :)!
      Great taste! Yes, they are J.crew in clover!

They both tried them on in July - they looked fabulous! I initially ordered #2 dress for both my MOH and BM but got to thinking I wanted my MOH to stand out. Not to mention she is my only sister. So, I just ordered #1 dress online the other day. So, we will return the #2 dress when she gets #1 dress. Wow... is that confusing or what!?? LOL

The only bad thing is they come folded up in this little bag and were really wrinkled. Luckily we will be bringing a portable steamer to Mexico!

I don't know if you or your BM's know but j.crew just had a online deal that was 20% off your online order of $150 or more. Enter SHOPFALL in the coupon code at checkout! But it was for a limited time only!

Otherwise, they run these coupon codes every few months... maybe have them sign up for j.crew emails and then they will get alerted when one is coming.

Good Luck!

~ Erica

#483 jerzygirl85

jerzygirl85
      • 342 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:56 AM

Erica - did they try the dresses on in the store or did they have to order them online first?
        ~~Joanna~~

Bride & Groom plus 36 booked!

http://tickers.Ticke....7ca2/event.png

#484 NaM

NaM
        • 2,256 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 11:01 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by KarenM
          Here are ours (couldn't find a good pic online of the yellow). The girls tried on a bunch but all agreed they felt the best in this.
          Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
          These are my colors too!!! i haven't seen many people do this so I'm glad you did and it came out looking so nice:)

#485 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
          • 429 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 11:43 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jerzygirl85
            Erica - did they try the dresses on in the store or did they have to order them online first?
            They weren't available in the store, so we ordered them online and had them shipped to us. :)

#486 BostonBride2010

BostonBride2010
            • 41 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:18 PM

Here's my bridal party gear:
              Click the image to open in full size.
              MOH- J Crew

Bridesmaid- J Crew

Flowergirl- Us Angels

For some reason the MOH & bridesmaid don't look like the same color but they are both light pewter silk

#487 sjmacphe

sjmacphe
              • 291 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 01:03 PM

Hi Boston Bride - I think that color is really great, tres chic and modern - and I heart J crew (where we got our dresses). What are your guys going to wear?

#488 sarah310

sarah310
                • 172 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 01:47 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jerzygirl85
                  Here are mine...The first one will be for my MOH and the 2nd for my BM, unless she wants the same dress as my MOH. The dresses will both be the same color as the second dress.

I love them! are those the colors too?

#489 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
                  • 590 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 01:56 PM

I am so jealous of you brides with JCrew Bridesmaid dresses. I picked out a few that I would have loved to have for my bridesmaids but they didnt want to order online. I gave them carte blanche with the dress shopping with myself retaining the power of veto, but you know, I just don't love their dresses. They are pretty, but they aren't what I would have chosen. They don't even like them that much either but are too lazy to go shopping again to look for others. Nice attitude eh? Ahhh what can you do.

Meyer2010: My friend who is going to be at the wedding ordered the same dress your bridesmaids will be wearing but in fuscia. It's a beautiful dress! love the clover. Green would have been my first choice, but my girls will be wearing coral.

#490 sarah310

sarah310
                    • 172 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:06 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by sarah310
                      I love them! are those the colors too?
                      oops, just saw there will be in glacier. Good choice! do you know if the color on the computer is pretty true?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users