I plan on offering to pay for the BM dresses, however my sister has already made it quite clear that she won't let me. I think the other ladies will appreciate it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
My wedding party are our children, their allowances just don't cover it, dresses or airfare (lol)
Kelly~
Oh come on... make 'em work for it!! wink.gif That's so cute that they're your wedding party! I love that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob4ever View Post
This is the dress I picked out for my girls! The material is gorgeous and it's going to really comfortable. I want them to be able to eat! smile123.gif
I really like that dress!! Where did you find it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagsieMexico View Post
These dresses are gorgeous! I, like Ann, am not having bridesmaids... But my sister and I just got my bridesmaid dress for her wedding... It's here:

I don't mind it, don't love it, but compared to some of the dresses I've had to wear before for bridesmaids, I think I'm doing pretty well this time!!Click the image to open in full size.
I saw this dress when shopping with my sister a few weeks ago, but couldn't find it online anywhere. Is it Adrianna Papell? I LOVE IT! I think I am going to send it around to my BM's to see if they agree.

Thanks!smile159.gif