Sign in to follow this  
Jenn

Jenn (Hopels) and Sam's Wedding Pics

Absolute PERFECTION! I loved everything about your wedding. The red shoes were so pretty. I was all teary eyed when I saw the pics of you reading Sam's card. I am so glad everything went well and that you had an amazing wedding. I can't wait to read your review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon View Post
Wow- pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! you guys look great and so so happy :) --btw, i love your mom's dress! :)
My mom's dress was actually a BCBG off Ebay... I love it! It was the perfect color. I had told her to go shopping over the summer, and she never got around to it, so in November when she was looking for an aqua dress, you can imagine what a hard time she had! It was the perfect find though - and under $100!

Jenn --- first I have to say that you look AMAZING! Your pictures are beautiful and everything looked perfect. I loved, loved, loved you red flip flops and red reception shoes! Congratulations to you and Sam!

Very beautiful. Robin did a great job capturing your emotion. Nearly made me tear up! And I agree you do resemble Claire Danes. Everything looked so perfect!! Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Very beautiful. Robin did a great job capturing your emotion. Nearly made me tear up! And I agree you do resemble Claire Danes. Everything looked so perfect!! Congrats!
Yeah... I get Claire Danes a lot - but actually, she looks like me, b/c I'm older - lol!

OMG Jenn!!!! Your pics are just AMAZING!!!! And you looked STUNNING!!!! Everything was so beautiful and everyone looks like they had the best time. I love the pics of you reading Sam's card and him wiping away your tear at the ceremony - so touching.