Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#2661 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
  • 350 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:07 PM

krismac15, thanks for you review! I think we all are getting very anxious and feeling more at ease with our upcoming weddings. It's still taking the resort a long time to get back to my emails, anybody else having this issue.

Also if you or someone who has recieved pics from krismac15, please send them to me as well...Misty.Mitchell@gmail.com

#2662 hermosahoops

hermosahoops
    • 199 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 07:46 PM

Thanks for the responses on having an earlier ceremony! I'll make sure the talk to the WC about moving it forward.

#2663 ska2m

ska2m
      • Site Supporter
      • 150 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 10:15 PM

I loved your video Toya! You and your husband looked great!! Congratulations Mrs!!!

#2664 smtc0245

smtc0245
        • 106 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 06:10 PM

Hey do any of you ladies know if it is possible to get a vegitarian option for a private reception and how much extra it is ?
          Bride, Groom + 23 Guests Booked

#2665 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
          • 2,528 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:13 PM

I'm pretty sure thee is no extra charge, but I would tell them there is an allergy or something just to be sure. I know they were going to allow us to change the main course for my FFIL, since he is allergic to shellfish! Good luck!
            Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#2666 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
            • 876 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 07:37 PM

ok ladies we are back and I must say everything with the resort and the wedding was absolutley PERFECT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be sure to write a great review for everyone. ladies please don't worry about anything when I say they have everything under control they really do. I didn't need half the things I brought and you don't need alot of decor it is soooooo beautiful there. We loved it with NO complaints, except for American Airlines we will never fly with them again. ok let me go back and read the post that I've missed. I will post my pictures and video soon.

Toya
              Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#2667 JENISE

JENISE
              • 652 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 09:08 PM

Hey Toya! Welcome back! So glad you had an amazing time. Get settled and rest up and I'm sure I speak for all of us when we say we can't wait for details and pics.

Got me a little worried though since I'm flying American Airlines

#2668 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                • 2,528 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 05:14 AM

welcome back Toya, glad you had an amazing time! I can't wait to hear details, and also about AA... not flying with them on Monday but I'm intrigued!
                  Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#2669 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
                  • 350 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 02:35 PM

Welcome back Toya! I loved the pictures you posted on FB last night! Gorgeous! Can't wait for your review and to find out what you brought that you really didn't need, bc I need to downsize alot at the rate I'm going!

#2670 beachbum2010

beachbum2010
                    • 73 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:34 AM

I looked at the video...only because I am currently obsessed with everything wedding and it was beautiful!!! I can't wait for my own!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users