Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#1 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 12:39 AM

Hi...I'm looking at Dreams as a possible place for my wedding (hopefully my date is still available)...I visited the website and reviewed their wedding packages and extras. I didn't see anything about open bar for a private reception. For all you ladies who have been contacted by a WC at this resort or who have been married there already, how does the private reception work in terms of alcohol?? TIA :)

#2 VinceBride2B

VinceBride2B
    • 55 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 08:08 PM

I'm not 100% sure because we are just starting to plan, but Dreams is all-inclusive, so I would think that the bar is included with that?? I do have the menus and some extra info the the WC sent if you need that!! Just let me know!

#3 ticia277

ticia277
      • 212 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 08:50 PM

I am having my wedding at Dreams PC. If you purchase a private reception (cocktail or full dinner) the open bar is included.
        Loving Married Life!

#4 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
        • 1,830 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 12:08 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ticia277
          I am having my wedding at Dreams PC. If you purchase a private reception (cocktail or full dinner) the open bar is included.
          Thx Ticia for the info. I was looking at the Melia as a possibility but if I wanted a private reception they would charge me extra for the open bar...it really added up!!

#5 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
          • 1,830 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 12:09 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by VinceBride2B
            I'm not 100% sure because we are just starting to plan, but Dreams is all-inclusive, so I would think that the bar is included with that?? I do have the menus and some extra info the the WC sent if you need that!! Just let me know!
            Thx!! can you email them to: misstorres13@aol.com :)

#6 jen419

jen419
            • 29 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 12:08 PM

When you get a private reception, they set up a bar (not a actually bar but they get a table with a white table cloth and stock it up with premium domestic and international drinks) as told to me by the WC. They do not charge extra for this, it is included.

#7 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
              • 1,830 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 12:27 PM

Thx, thats what they did for my friends wedding in Puerto Plata and that sounds more reasonable that what another resort was offering to me.

#8 foxytv

foxytv
                • VIP Member
                • 7,740 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 01:19 PM

I'm not getting married at Dreams, but I would think there would be different package options.

Included in our beach reception is a buffett and open bar (3 hours) for $2500.

We are also doing a private bar 1/2 before and 1/2 hour after the ceremony right next to the gazebo. That is priced per person/per hour.

#9 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
                  • 1,830 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 05:25 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by foxytv
                    I'm not getting married at Dreams, but I would think there would be different package options.

We are also doing a private bar 1/2 before and 1/2 hour after the ceremony right next to the gazebo. That is priced per person/per hour.
                    Hi Tami, the Paradisus is part of the Sol Melia hotel line right?

#10 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
                    • 1,830 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 05:26 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by foxytv

Hi Tami, the Paradisus is part of the Sol Melia hotel line right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users