LadyCheese

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

actually, Julianna is Grisele's sister and she is now taking over as WC...she is amazing to deal with and is very helpful...I am leaving for my wedding in 24 days..so I will let you know how she was..

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2BLennon View Post
Hi! I am a new Dream's Punta Cana bride! Can't wait to get to know all the great brides on this end of the forums!
Congrats fellow Dreams bride-to-be!!! wink.gif

New questions on wedding at Dreams.... What is with the cost for a ceremony on the beach? Does anyone have any pics of the location and if it is private?

Also, I see that you can have your dinner reception on the beach also.... is there an extra charge for that location on top of the dinner pricing? Is it nice? Or is it a pain?

I am wondering if I should just have it in the gazebo and then the reception somewhere else on resort... Anyone have pics of the reception locations?

We have about 30 people and I would like it to be outside..

Another question to add to above....

Rooms.. What is your opinion on the type of room to book? I like the swim out idea, but am wondering about privacy?

anyone been that can help?

Hi Ladies,

My wedding date is set for december 12 2008 .....I'm so excited!!!.....have you recieved your wedding time yet?....I'm having a civil wedding and the only time I could get was 7 pm....so it looks like I'm having a night wedding.