LadyCheese

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

Quote:
Originally Posted by PynkLemonade View Post
Hey Ladies!

Quick question that may have already been answered..but if you are just having a symbolic ceremony, you can have anyone do it right? I was thinking about asking my brother in law bc we are extremely close but he's not a pastor or anything...thanks Ladies! I know that one of you know the answer :)
Misty,
Yes you can have anyone do it if it's going to be symbolic because it's not a legal issue.
That's great that you're going to get your BIL to perform it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrdavis23 View Post
Hey ladies, we leave in less than 12 hours whoohooo and I'm soo excited and ready to go, the legal day went great and we had a lot of fun Friday. DH and I have been running around for the last 3 days lol.... and boy are we tired. if anyone needs info or pictures of anything shoot me a email, I will have access to my email on my phone
lrdavis81@yahoo.com . I will post up when I get back with my planning thread, wedding review and lots of pics :)

Toya
Toya!!!!!!! Have funnnn and congratulations!! I wish you all the best and I can't wait to hear everything about your big day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Girls,

I haven't had a chance to read through the whole thread to find pictures yet, but for those of you who have already gotten married at Dreams, do you have pictures of what your wedding cake looked like? I just want to get an idea what the WC means when they say the cakes are iced and simply decorated in white.

You can email me at: cdn83@hotmail.ca

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbride83 View Post
Hi Girls,

I haven't had a chance to read through the whole thread to find pictures yet, but for those of you who have already gotten married at Dreams, do you have pictures of what your wedding cake looked like? I just want to get an idea what the WC means when they say the cakes are iced and simply decorated in white.

You can email me at: cdn83@hotmail.ca

Thanks!
They try to make whatever you want. They can make a replica of a picture you bring too. I brought one and also brought the ribbon I wanted around it. It wasn't the greatest compared to the picture. They got the ribbon part correct, it was just that they tried to add some "pearls" all over it which I hadn't wanted on it. (the pic did have them, but they were really nice).

Hey Tam, did you take your centrepieces? Erin I know you did, but you are from the US so maybe it's different. Were you able to take vases in your carry on bags on the plane? I'm curious to see if any of you know before I contact Air Transport Security myself!

Hey Nat,

I'd double check with your airline (just to be on the safe side) but if I had to guess, I'd say no because if it broke or anything it could be dangerous. And you know how crazy people could be, they could consider it to be used as a weapon. Broken glass you know.