LadyCheese

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

I have a question about decorations. I want to stay somewhat simple and elegant. Does the resort (DPC) have decorations that I can use, do they have things in a variety of colours? My colour is blue, a dark navy blue. I would be willing to use several shades of blue for decorations.

Toya, your pics are awesome!! You looked beautiful! Can't wait to see your review.

Nat, good luck with everything! I will be thinking about you on thurs.

I am getting ready to head to Toronto where we get our flight to Punta Cana tomorrow afternoon... SO EXCITED!

Thank you ladies for all of your help an guidance, you are all amazing :) PS: Tam your mugs have been a huge hit!!!

I am getting ready to head to Toronto where we get our flight to Punta Cana tomorrow afternoon... SO EXCITED!

Thank you ladies for all of your help an guidance, you are all amazing :) PS: Tam your mugs have been a huge hit!!![/quote

Have a wonderful trip and wedding day!!!

Good luck Nat! I'm sure everything will turn out beautifully. Have a blast and savor the moment! Can't wait to hear about it when you return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsbride2010 View Post

Thank you ladies for all of your help an guidance, you are all amazing :) PS: Tam your mugs have been a huge hit!!!
Have a great time Nat!!