#11 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 08:53 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LisaG
    Just Beautiful!!
    I have to be honest...the title scared me a little..."Famous Photographers Get Shot"!
    LOL! Funny!

You weren't kidding, everyone had a camera of some sort! Gorgeous, and I love the veil! Thanks for sharing :)

#12 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 10:20 PM

Congrats to both of you, you all look like you had a great time!

#13 LadyP

LadyP
      • 3,156 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 10:26 PM

they are beautiful

#14 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
        • Vendor
        • 1,243 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 09:59 AM

thanks for the nice thoughts :)

I really found a dream catch! Sol Tamargo is a woman that only comes around once in a lifetime! I'm continuously blown away by her wisdom and natural beauty. Being her groom on our wedding day was the most amazing gift a man could ever ask for.

To be surrounded by some of the most amazing photographers in the country, with every moment documented, fun times with amigos, awesome video, sheesh, we really feel like some of the luckiest people ever!

We continue to send a huge thank you to ALL who helped us make this day happen!

Please keep an eye out for Sol's review!

Cheers,
          Mateo

#15 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
          • 714 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 10:30 AM

Wow! You had Ben Chrisman! That was awesome! I am a big fan of his work! He was unavailable for our wedding. Congratulations to both of you again! Sol, you looked absolutely breathtaking. Matt you are such a charmer and your love for Sol shines through. So happy for both of you. I love both your work as well. Have a wonderful blissful life!

#16 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
            • Vendor
            • 1,243 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 12:46 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jtds2713
              Wow! You had Ben Chrisman! That was awesome! I am a big fan of his work! He was unavailable for our wedding. Congratulations to both of you again! Sol, you looked absolutely breathtaking. Matt you are such a charmer and your love for Sol shines through. So happy for both of you. I love both your work as well. Have a wonderful blissful life!
              Ben Chrisman was a guest at my wedding... he just was a guest with a camera and shot images while he enjoyed the party of the day... we were very lucky to have him and the other dozen pro photogs there :)

thanks for the comments, we do feel like we are on cloud nine together sometimes! We just started YOGA together too, what exciting times!

mateo

#17 dragonfly

dragonfly
              • 1,820 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 01:38 PM

Congratulations. So beautiful!

#18 SERGIO

SERGIO
                • 14 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 01:58 PM

Paul, the video is great, what a nice surprise. If I had known that you were going to do this, I would have been nicer to you and smiled at the camera a couple of times

Sergio
                  Dream as if you will live forever; live as if you will die tomorrow. -- James Dean

www.sergiophotographer.com
                  www.sergiosblog.com

#19 Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina
                  • Vendor
                  • 278 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 02:42 PM

That's great Paul! I was so fortunate to have been a guest at this incredible wedding... but I wished I could be a fly on the wall for Sol and Matt's portrait session with Sergio! After seeing the video I feel like I was!

[QUOTE]I really found a dream catch! Sol Tamargo is a woman that only comes around once in a lifetime! I'm continuously blown away by her wisdom and natural beauty. Being her groom on our wedding day we the most amazing gift a man could ever ask for.
                    /QUOTE]

AAAWWW...how sweet is that. Sol really was an AMAZING bride with a really unique look!

#20 403citygirl

403citygirl
                    • 27 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 12:28 PM

That was absolutely beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users